Home

NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2019, 09:56 PM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K19 MyLeague Online Commissioner Roundtable

Make MLO great again! Great write up fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2019, 10:02 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
If I only could take all 30 of members to ps4 I most definitely would. It's so hard to find 30 users who are all in and dedicated to the MLO with little to no turnover. So when you find them you got to stick with them on the same platform (Xbox one). Man I miss our os vets battles from yester year lol. Good to see you still lurking chase.

The best ps4 LG going is swims Ssba LG. If you ever get the urge to jump back into leagues, swim would be happy to have you. I'd vouch for your Sim gameplay any day and swim is one of the most dedicated commishes on any console.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
The inability to find 30 likeminded users is all the more reason we need the option to have leagues smaller than 30 teams. That was one of the underrated things in 2k15.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:29 PM   #27
Rookie

I think there is a consistent theme among the interviewees that the online stability is paramount in what we need for a more enjoyable experience.

Admins of dedicated leagues like these have found workarounds to 2K issues for years and 2K league admins are the hardest working on any gaming platform guaranteed, but it doesn't have to be that difficult.

Many brought up great ideas about new features that they'd enjoy, but I think we all agree a new feature is worthless if it doesn't function as intended.

Once what we currently have can be properly used as intended without workarounds or heart breaking glitched off-seasons I think 2K should pump the brakes on adding anything else.

We do extensive workarounds in our 12min sim league to create the ultimate experience. And if anyone is interested feel free to join our waitlist on discord here.

https://discord.gg/EWbCF5S

I would like the old 2K8 site back as one admin stated. That was ahead of its time.

Last edited by ctrob; 04-28-2019 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 04-25-2019, 09:08 AM   #28
Rookie

The mode is nice before more options are added functionality for offseason FA needs to be fixed. Just that alone makes it a solid fun mode that can last until the new release
Old 04-25-2019, 11:30 AM   #29
Rookie

I strictly purchase NBA2K for online leagues.* *It's the only mode I play, so when news dropped regarding MLO I was pumped.* *I wanted to thank all the commishes that took time to provide answers regarding their MLO experience.* There is nothing better than a well run MLO.* *It really takes the franchise to another level when you are dealing with actual users during games, trade discussions and the overall.* *I wrote a piece regarding some of the benefits in joining an online community that can be found here:*LINK?**
The MLO community is excited about big things to come next 2K and I can't wait to see what they have in store for us.* *Just please don't backwards again when the next gen comes out.* *
Old 04-25-2019, 11:35 AM   #30
Just started!

I originally purchased 2K19 to play Park like most people, but soon found the joy of online leagues. I joined one that soon after I became commissioner of due to the past commissioner making some rather devious moves.* I've seen all of the above mentioned and more! From what seemed like a slowly dying league to building the league back up to a full 30 members and from offseason glitches to some incredible 7 game playoff series! Myleague has built an amazing community and I'm glad to be a small part of it as commissioner of 2KSC and a member of SSBA.*
Old 04-25-2019, 12:21 PM   #31
Pro

OVR: 5
I miss playing the online association but just hate the idea of investing so much time just to get to the offseason and it's broke.* I have passed on 2k for a few years as have my friends due to how bad the online associations have been considering that's the only reason we would buy the game. I love the steps they've taken with it but after reading about all the server issues passed on it again.* Glad to see that the mode is getting some love here on OS.* Great article and all the participants did a great job expressing their issues with the mode while laying out what can make it great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2019, 03:20 PM   #32
Just started!

Great Content guys with all valid points pertaining to MLO. With the much needed added improvement to the platform there's Always another level to make it much greater than the current. I hope that some Dev are* listening And taking notes to all of your asks that are all quite achievable for the next gen.**

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »