Home

NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog & Screenshots Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog & Screenshots Here within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 09:44 PM   #153
Rookie

KG5FromTheBean's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog

Except the WNBA players dont have better fundamentals. They just aren't capable of doing the things men can do.

W/e... not crying, it's all good if you like that league. Just not my thing. I'll skip it.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:49 PM   #154
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog

Three to five thousand new animations? I wonder if they'll be available in CAP for males too
Old 08-14-2019, 10:13 PM   #155
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG5FromTheBean
Except the WNBA players dont have better fundamentals. They just aren't capable of doing the things men can do.

W/e... not crying, it's all good if you like that league. Just not my thing. I'll skip it.

Ah yes. High schoolers have great fundamentals, and most of them definitely have the same strength and athleticism of fully grown adult men. It’s not like Zion is a rare specimen or anything.

Sounds like there’s a little more to it for you than not liking the league, just saying. Especially because you literally said high schoolers are more talented than WNBA players. Which is quite possibly the most ignorant thing I’ve ever read on this board. Keep in mind I’ve been lurking/posting here for over a decade.

Last edited by GoDucks1224; 08-14-2019 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Making it nicer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 1

He ain't wrong. Most top high school teams will beat the WNBA's best.
It's just a question of athleticism. Look at any good high school team, you'll find that most players can play above the rim.
In the entire WNBA there may be 3 and to say they can play above the rim is a stretch.
I don't mind the WNBA in the game, maybe some little girls might enjoy it, but I personally don't want to do layups all game. I'll pass.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:05 PM   #157
Pro

Hopefully this leads to more layup animations. I'm tired of how slow the current layups are. Since WNBA is mostly layups, it'd be a shame for them to not be improved and expanded upon. If they do tho, it's gonna be a fun year in the paint
Old 08-19-2019, 05:13 PM   #158
MVP

GoDucks1224's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capwulf

It's just a question of athleticism. Look at any good high school team, you'll find that most players can play above the rim.

In the entire WNBA there may be 3 and to say they can play above the rim is a stretch.

I don't mind the WNBA in the game, maybe some little girls might enjoy it, but I personally don't want to do layups all game. I'll pass.

Lmao. Okay buddy. Yeah, only little girls will enjoy it. You’re probably right. Totally no sexism in that opinion.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:43 PM   #159
Rookie

2Kray's Arena

Some of these posts are just really concerning, makes you wonder where tf y’all heads are at.
Old 08-19-2019, 06:00 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by capwulf
It's some real hoopers in the WNBA. Chelsea Gray, Delle Donne and Vandersloot are prob my fav to watch right now, but if you call yourself a bball fan and can't appreciate young Tarasi and young Sue Bird then you're really missing out.

A lot of my favorite male players aren't extremely athletic either so maybe that's why I can also enjoy the WNBA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »