Home

YouTube Community Event

This is a discussion on YouTube Community Event within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2019, 06:55 PM   #57
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: YouTube Community Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
So, 4/4/2/2. I dig that. Oh lord, I'm about to be on my Bull**** again y'all.
Maybe just be a concept. The real pic has a lot more reds. The blurry pic looks to be 4/4/3/7
Old 08-15-2019, 07:14 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 0

Some stuff from the reddit moderator who got to go:

- "MyCareer WILL again have a storyline this year, looks stellar. Full trailer next week"

- "Bigger focus on using your turbo efficiently this year. On a short maxed out MyPlayer with good speed ratings, turbo still ran out quickly."

- "Presentation is mostly the same as 2K19 but reskinned."

https://twitter.com/NBA2KonReddit
Old 08-15-2019, 07:16 PM   #59
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

I wonder if On Ball Defense is an upgradeable attribute this year. Since they allow Free Throw to be upgradable, I wonder if they went away tying attributes to badges.
With an slight understanding of Builder, I'm already plotting on how I will prioritize attributes. I want to be a two way wing but without having to steal as a top rating.
Old 08-15-2019, 07:22 PM   #60
MVP

Uhhhh....

"For shooters, there’s a new badge called Flexible Release, which reduces the penalty suffered from mid timed jump shot releases. A badge called Green Machine, another one called Steady Shooter."

https://twitter.com/NickTheBullsFan/...36312079474689
Old 08-15-2019, 07:27 PM   #61
MVP

Here are some tweets from Shakedown better explaining the things we heard about earlier:

- "First Impression: The MyPlayer Builder is crazy. You customize your player's potential. Base Archetype, Attributes, and then Badges are all up to you. You can add attributes anywhere you want. You can equip and remove badges as you please. No matter the Badge level."

- "First Impression: There are Different Body Shapes when making your MyPlayer: Defined, Solid, Burley, Built, Slight, Compact. Its all cosmetic and will have no effect on strength, speed etc. Just collisions if you make a fatter (Burley) Player."

- "First Impressions: There is NO Double Takeover. You choose which Takeover you want to have activated before you play. It can be changed in the MyPlayer editor. Ex: My Player was a Sharp, Slashing, Playmaker type. I chose Playmaking Takeover one game & Slashing the Next"

- "First Impressions: The first build I made in the MyPlayer Builder was a Playmaker Primary, Slashing Secondary and had Shooting as a 3rd ability. I had 3 Takeover choices 👀. My Player could dribble, Slash, and I gave him GOLD SHOOTING Badges"

- "First Impressions: You have the option to TEST your Build BEFORE you start you're MyCareer in a scrimmage game. You can set your overall from 60-99👀. Your attributes increase as you adjust your rating before your Test. If you make a bad build, you can always fix it "

- "First Impressions: During the test you can apply Badges and Increase them from Bronze to HOF depending on your Build choices. If your Sharp can't dunk, try equipping some Finisher badges to balance him out more. Same goes for Defense, and Playmaking."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2019, 07:30 PM   #62
MVP

This MyPlayer builder will be either brilliant or horrifically bad😁
Old 08-15-2019, 07:34 PM   #63
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Uhhhh....

"For shooters, there’s a new badge called Flexible Release, which reduces the penalty suffered from mid timed jump shot releases. A badge called Green Machine, another one called Steady Shooter."

https://twitter.com/NickTheBullsFan/...36312079474689
And they complain about Lockdowns being overpowered. Imagine someone having those badges, plus Deadeye and Catch & Shoot. They will make a high percentage of 3pts. Intimidator has to be a strong badge to at least contain these shooting badges
Old 08-15-2019, 07:39 PM   #64
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
And they complain about Lockdowns being overpowered. Imagine someone having those badges, plus Deadeye and Catch & Shoot. They will make a high percentage of 3pts. Intimidator has to be a strong badge to at least contain these shooting badges
Yeah man...do they stack? Do defensive players get weird badges to? Hand in your face badge, forehead slap, no call badge.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »