Home

NBA 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Behind the Scenes Video with SpringHill Entertainment

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Behind the Scenes Video with SpringHill Entertainment within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2019, 12:51 PM   #33
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Behind the Scenes Video with SpringHill Entertainme

HOLY **** this looks incredible! Shout out 2K really bringing it with my career this year!

Man, I had absolutely no intentions of playing my career this year but they got me

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-19-2019, 12:52 PM   #34
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Behind the Scenes Video with SpringHill Entertainme

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
yeah i know but does NBA live 19's The One has microtransaction or skill points by game performance for increase their created player attribute rating ?
I don't believe so, but NBA Live is in a different situation to be fair. They're just trying to be relevant again. In a different timeline where if NBA Live and NBA 2K were the 1 and 2 top basketball games, I can't see NBA Live NOT implementing some form of microtransactions in their game. They tried to implement loot boxes in Battlefront 2.
Old 08-19-2019, 12:52 PM   #35
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
NBA 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Behind the Scenes Video with SpringHill Entertainment

Good lord a my career trailer and here somebody crying about Vc.

Do y’all ever stop...

Man y’all mods need to do something about all this off topic stuff

Side note the timing on revealing Idris after his meme just went viral is priceless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2019, 12:54 PM   #36
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

@1:16 Mark Cuban?
Old 08-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #37
Rookie

Would prefer more generic story we could have multiple story lines.

1. 5 star recruit coming out of high school dealing with the pressure of being a #1 pick. (You don’t get to chose what team drafts you)

2. Fringe player making his way through the G league (you get to choose what team you want to be.)

3. Foreign player (Luka Doncic) who has to adjust to living in the states.

This would make multiple play throughs interesting
Old 08-19-2019, 12:56 PM   #38
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

Looks like the best produced MyCareer yet. SpringHill looks to be the perfect partner for 2K
Old 08-19-2019, 01:08 PM   #39
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

I cant really say much about the Mycareer mode , because I dont really play it to be honest, so am just here to show my appreciation for the hard work and dedication the team over at VC is doing withing 7 months or so of development...start studded line up of actors/actress in this mode...plus the production level is very impressive

well done 2k!!!

Last edited by kolanji; 08-19-2019 at 01:39 PM.
Old 08-19-2019, 01:12 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm really liking how the story is looking. It looks to be the most In depth we had. I still don't like that we can't get a realistic nickname. Che isn't as bad, but wish we got a better name. Love that Rosario Dawson is in it lol.

Hopefully it last longer then the whole "Prelude" style story as previous years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »