Home

Make The WNBA Teams Playable Online

This is a discussion on Make The WNBA Teams Playable Online within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 11:07 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Make The WNBA Teams Playable Online

I don't play online but I will vouch for the WNBA gameplay so far. Had a lot of fun with the Seattle Storm. First game I played of 2K20, in fact.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:40 AM   #10
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Or at least give us the ability to shoot around in 2ku with them or view their ratings and abilities outside of having to start up a game.

I want to shoot around with my cousin
Old 09-07-2019, 02:30 AM   #11
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
The WNBA really might be the most well balanced part of the game, I want my satisfactionnnnnnnnnnnn.
I totally agree.. probably the most fun I've had playing with the WNBA.... I actually played a few games before actually touching the NBA. That's how sucks in I was.

And **** stakes... I even started watching highlights of certain players to get a feel for how they actually play. So if anything this has turned up the traffic from my side at least. Why not make it online?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 09:17 AM   #12
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm starting to think they just copied and pasted the online format. And had no intentions of adding them online. Play with friends is a obviously choice. But how would they separate the men's and the womans teams? And not to mention setting them up in a tier system for PNO. Unless they come out with something ground breaking. I'm calling this a lazy release.

Old 09-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #13
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I'm starting to think they just copied and pasted the online format. And had no intentions of adding them online. Play with friends is a obviously choice. But how would they separate the men's and the womans teams? And not to mention setting them up in a tier system for PNO. Unless they come out with something ground breaking. I'm calling this a lazy release.

Yeah, again Play With Friends seems like the easiest way to do it, not that you couldn't just put a PNO with just WNBA if you wanted as well. Just X out the other teams if you got to the WNBA tab etc.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:07 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9

They had no intention because it was a "woke" addition. Anyways, Chase is just speaking on Play With Friends mode. They should be available to play there.
Old 09-08-2019, 07:14 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Yeah, again Play With Friends seems like the easiest way to do it, not that you couldn't just put a PNO with just WNBA if you wanted as well. Just X out the other teams if you got to the WNBA tab etc.
The WNBA addition was nothing more than a "we care about the womenz" woke California virtue signaling addition. I agree it should be playable with Play with Friends, but like most woke ideas, they are made to appease the fringe, and nothing more. If 2K really cared, they would risk developing a WNBA game of its own. We know why they didn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 10:59 AM   #16
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvantu
The WNBA addition was nothing more than a "we care about the womenz" woke California virtue signaling addition. I agree it should be playable with Play with Friends, but like most woke ideas, they are made to appease the fringe, and nothing more. If 2K really cared, they would risk developing a WNBA game of its own. We know why they didn't.
Try to keep the Ben Shapiro-ness to a low roar if possible mate (I'm not part of your "we know" either). I'm just asking for some online WNBA teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »