Home

Is it possible to...

This is a discussion on Is it possible to... within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2019, 03:57 PM   #1
Pro

bbondsfan25's Arena

OVR: 5
Is it possible to...

just play a season with current rosters and without any of the management stuff? All I care about are standings and stat tracking/league leaders lol. I guess I'm just more old school and get a little overwhelmed reading about all of the different modes and options. TIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2019, 04:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Is it possible to...

I haven't started a MyLeague in multiple years so someone else may be able to provide more details, but I have a memory of virtually every aspect of Season or Franchise mode being customizable, meaning you probably have the ability to turn all that stuff off prior to beginning a Season.

In addition, if you don't want to be in control of those things but you still wouldn't mind if they happened, you can also automate virtually everything about your season too.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:30 PM   #3
Pro

bbondsfan25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I haven't started a MyLeague in multiple years so someone else may be able to provide more details, but I have a memory of virtually every aspect of Season or Franchise mode being customizable, meaning you probably have the ability to turn all that stuff off prior to beginning a Season.

In addition, if you don't want to be in control of those things but you still wouldn't mind if they happened, you can also automate virtually everything about your season too.
Thanks for the info. Yeah I would be ok with them happening automatically.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:02 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbondsfan25
Thanks for the info. Yeah I would be ok with them happening automatically.
Or just use "Season" mode in the My League menu. It's the 6th tile in that manu. All of the games...none of the management, players, contracts, stuff. This is the only mode I play because I bought the basketball game to...um...just play basketball. :-)
Old 09-17-2019, 12:04 AM   #5
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbondsfan25
just play a season with current rosters and without any of the management stuff? All I care about are standings and stat tracking/league leaders lol. I guess I'm just more old school and get a little overwhelmed reading about all of the different modes and options. TIA
There isn't? When I was/will return to, offline gaming, that's what I'd play....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #6
Pro

bbondsfan25's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
Or just use "Season" mode in the My League menu. It's the 6th tile in that manu. All of the games...none of the management, players, contracts, stuff. This is the only mode I play because I bought the basketball game to...um...just play basketball. :-)
Exactly!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »