Home

My Career 2k21 Thread

This is a discussion on My Career 2k21 Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2020, 02:12 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: My Career 2k21 Thread

I really hope 2k worked on the free agency AI cause Im either on a team with a lot of pgs or centers. I no complaints with draft classes but I just wish there was some sort of way to actually to see who is a star or just a role-player when it comes to generated players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2020, 03:49 PM   #122
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyshotta
Yea I figured I’d share the offseason moves screen they showed me. As for the shooting, me personally I only drive unless its a buzzer beater, but for my teammates.. I have very little faith in their jump shooting abilities. Now I don’t know if it’s because I’m on the Knicks and we have no real shooters, or it’s just the game. We signed L. Aldridge, Hardaway Jr. in the offseason, and drafted a rookie who has a decent jumpshot, and I have a little more faith when I pass it to them because they make more than the other teammates, but still not a high percentage. The rookie is shooting 41% from deep but he averages 1.2 3s per game. After him our next best % is a stretch big J. Porter who’s shooting 30% from deep with .7 3s per game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

That 90s offense. I (WAS) on knicks w/ my shooter. We (DID) alright, I just let people brick and try to rebound. haha. The only person I've seen shoot 3s in this game and not hit one eventually is Tacko. I've served that dude a bunch of wide open Js too (he can hit mids.) No idea why he's out there, no idea why he wants to shoot them, but I'm sticking with him until he makes one.

-Smak

Last edited by ILLSmak; 10-20-2020 at 03:52 PM. Reason: forgot not on knicks anymore.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:09 AM   #123
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deetoman
I really hope 2k worked on the free agency AI cause Im either on a team with a lot of pgs or centers. I no complaints with draft classes but I just wish there was some sort of way to actually to see who is a star or just a role-player when it comes to generated players.

As to roles, on the ‘player card’ on the ‘contract’ page it has ‘organizational role’ there if that’s what you mean. It says prospect, superstar, expendable, cap space, etc..

Old 10-21-2020, 08:48 PM   #124
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyshotta
As to roles, on the ‘player card’ on the ‘contract’ page it has ‘organizational role’ there if that’s what you mean. It says prospect, superstar, expendable, cap space, etc..

Yeah but those really don't mean anything. I feel like they really don't impact the game. I went a whole season with players that had expendable or cap space as a role and none of them got traded.
Old 10-25-2020, 03:05 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 0

If you're a ball-dominant player looking for the best dribble moves check out this extensive guide - [Top 10] NBA 2K21 Best Dribble Moves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2020, 06:13 PM   #126
Pro

Is the story good in 2k21
Old 10-28-2020, 08:42 PM   #127
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaBanksFan4Ever
Is the story good in 2k21

Yea it’s good, but it ends once you get to the NBA. I’m in my second season and yet to see even a cutscene or interview. Nothing.

Old 10-30-2020, 11:41 AM   #128
Rookie

2Kray's Arena

A typical day for Denver ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2K.jpg (248.8 KB, 144 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »