Home

OS NBA 2K21 Shoe Vault - Discussion

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2K21 Shoe Vault - Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2021, 09:08 AM   #569
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: OS NBA 2K21 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Updated Caruso in his Anta’s[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Did u create him? I didn’t think he was completely bald on mine

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-22-2021, 10:09 AM   #570
b1g
Rookie

b1g's Arena

Celtics & Pelicans
Old 02-22-2021, 10:21 AM   #571
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

[quote=strosdood;2050327893]Did u create him? I didn’t think he was completely bald on mine

Yes, I created him. And used Jordan’s to mimic the Antas he’s wearing now ..... he hasn’t had hair since the start of last season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2021, 07:46 AM   #572
Rookie

Ok I’m just gonna say it now.. we’re approaching March 2k for the lack of love of kicks by far 2K21 is the WORST!
No colorways, hardly no kicks from the start( only like what? 6-7 Max? And out of them not even a standard colorway besides Jordan 35) I would hope 2k would bring out at least 10 new kicks( and I’m being easy cause we all know there’s WAY more than that out) but sadly I predict probably only 3( if we’re lucky)the way things are looking. For some of us who jumped in the Next gen and paid $10 more.. at least you could’ve come correct with the kicks. 2k22 there better be a overhaul of everything kicks related- no more same outdated kicks that NOBODY WEARS for 6 years straight (that’s plain lazy) change the patterns add a 2kshare patterns so we can upload different patterns to create custom kicks) more 3D/ 4K scan shoes( redo the ones from 8yrs ago) look it’s no more excuses - if Modders are running circles by adding everything I explained you can’t say we’re looking into doing that- no- it’s just plain laziness! We need people in there that has a passion for it… and not a team that’s gonna abandon it like it’s been for the past 3-4 years.

Ok I’m done
Old 02-23-2021, 10:28 AM   #573
Pro

dramachild11's Arena

OVR: 7

[quote=micole;2050328456]Ok I’m just gonna say it now.. we’re approaching March 2k for the lack of love of kicks by far 2K21 is the WORST!
No colorways, hardly no kicks from the start( only like what? 6-7 Max? And out of them not even a standard colorway besides Jordan 35) I would hope 2k would bring out at least 10 new kicks( and I’m being easy cause we all know there’s WAY more than that out) but sadly I predict probably only 3( if we’re lucky)the way things are looking. For some of us who jumped in the Next gen and paid $10 more.. at least you could’ve come correct with the kicks. 2k22 there better be a overhaul of everything kicks related- no more same outdated kicks that NOBODY WEARS for 6 years straight (that’s plain lazy) change the patterns add a 2kshare patterns so we can upload different patterns to create custom kicks) more 3D/ 4K scan shoes( redo the ones from 8yrs ago) look it’s no more excuses - if Modders are running circles by adding everything I explained you can’t say we’re looking into doing that- no- it’s just plain laziness! We need people in there that has a passion for it… and not a team that’s gonna abandon it like it’s been for the past 3-4 years.

Ok I’m done[/QUOTE

Just a small example of something I don't understand with how 2K handles kicks.. the hyperrev from 2014 are still in the game 7 yrs after release and nobody has touched those since 2014.. meanwhile the Fear Of God that PJ Tucker wore are in the game for that season and then removed the next, why? Is it a storage issue? A licensing issue? Usually I'm focused on gameplay because that's what matters most to me but a close second are kicks because of how important they are to the players IRL, I used PJ as an example cause dude is known mainly (by casual fans) for what shoes he wears in any given game.. I'm not upset by this but I just don't understand it and I wish there was a definitive answer
Old 02-24-2021, 02:54 PM   #574
Rookie

flymalcolmx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by driss91
We need these two shoes in the game for the current Li-Ning athletes

2020 CBA X LI-NING SPEED VII PREMIUM - CHRISTMAS DAY

Wade All City 8

What're the chances that we get them
If they haven’t added more prominent shoes such as the Hardens or PG’s I doubt it’ll be anytime soon
Old 02-24-2021, 07:09 PM   #575
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Yeah the PG4 colorway is on Paul George but the colorway isn't in the game.

2K shoe glitch, some shoes can't be assigned to players at all Li-Ning, AND1, Peak.

There are players (VanVleet and Powell) who are wearing the wrong shoes and we can't fix it.
For players wearing the wrong brand of shoe there is a trick to open up all brand options. Click edit player, go to Import Player DNA - NBA Player, choose the same player you are editing and import appearance. Now you can assign any shoe brand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2021, 10:39 PM   #576
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

https://twitter.com/nickdepaula/stat...176886274?s=21

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »