Home

NBA 2K21 Introduces The City For Next-Gen Consoles - This is Literally Park and Neighborhood on Steroids - Affiliations Return

This is a discussion on NBA 2K21 Introduces The City For Next-Gen Consoles - This is Literally Park and Neighborhood on Steroids - Affiliations Return within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K21 Introduces The City For Next-Gen Consoles - This is Literally Park and N

My player creator is literally the damn same and clothes are still stiff as hell.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #18
Banned

Re: NBA 2K21 Introduces The City For Next-Gen Consoles - This is Literally Park and N

I saw a TikTok ad and I nearly puked 🤮
Old 11-04-2020, 10:35 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaityla
My player creator is literally the damn same and clothes are still stiff as hell.
Yup same exactly. no hair physics and overall Nothing about this looks “next gen”
Old 11-04-2020, 10:41 AM   #20
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Just like expected, majority of next gen power goes towards bigger "open world".

Eventually we wont even have a main menu and go straight to virtual world to access everything in the game and of course we'll have to spend extra time walking around, standing in queues and experience sponsored ads all the way.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:44 AM   #21
Pro

I would rather have a more realistic approach like the previous 2Ks. I seen no mention of Rec also it’s next gen why don’t the clothes have physics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2020, 10:46 AM   #22
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunechid
I would rather have a more realistic approach like the previous 2Ks. I seen no mention of Rec also it’s next gen why don’t the clothes have physics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do - you just have to buy VC to unlock them ;-)
Old 11-04-2020, 10:51 AM   #23
Rookie

very sad. with nba basketball and basketball game, this stuff has nothing to do.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5p...W06PQ/featured
Old 11-04-2020, 10:54 AM   #24
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

All this is nice and all but it don't mean squat if it's going to be the same online play. SCREEN SCREEN SCREEN BEHIND THE BACK DRIBBLE BEHIND THE BACK DRIBBLE GREEN GREEN GREEN.

I've said this countless times the game is fun online when everyone didn't have any badges and still new. People actually played ball and not use some cheap tactic. If rookie area keeps badges out I will gladly play there and not bother entering the city at all lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »