Home

Next Gen Discussion

This is a discussion on Next Gen Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2020, 07:59 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Next Gen Discussion

For those that have the Xbox series x or s did you guys go into the Xbox internal settings and adjust hdr settings because that can make a difference it did for me on the Xbox one X. Also PS4 pro and ps5 also has hdr calibration settings which works the same as Xbox. If that doesn’t work I would pump up the color by 5 notches in your tv settings and that should help in worse case
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2020, 08:25 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can you not do the 2K smart play any more?
Old 11-11-2020, 09:13 PM   #27
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoney2345
For those that have the Xbox series x or s did you guys go into the Xbox internal settings and adjust hdr settings because that can make a difference it did for me on the Xbox one X. Also PS4 pro and ps5 also has hdr calibration settings which works the same as Xbox. If that doesn’t work I would pump up the color by 5 notches in your tv settings and that should help in worse case
I did the calibration and it makes things look marginally better. I believe it is something that they will fix as it does look washed out some.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:44 PM   #28
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I just did some fiddling that seems to have made things a little better. Go into the HDMI Ultra HD Deep Color if you have an OLED. Turn it off then back on and then adjust your visuals from there. Seemed to help a lot for my picture, no longer looks washed out. I think this is a temporary fix until they patch the game for the washed out look.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:50 PM   #29
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by shel311
Can you not do the 2K smart play any more?
Yes. You can download the next gen version for free but you have to download it.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:03 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 6

Does anybody know if I will still be able to claim my crossover copies of 2K, Madden, and FIFA on Christmas Day? Is there a deadline?

I bought a Ps5 by being incredibly lucky and being on Twitter at the perfect second to be able to grab a preorder.

Anyway, it says it will be delivered tomorrow and I’m pretty sure it is my Christmas present and that I will be looking for a new place to live if I open it before Christmas.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:45 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

franzis:

seen a youtube video of someone playing mycareer in the nba and yes that doncic scene as your myplayer happens right before warm up and you see more of inside the tunnel before getting to the court
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2020, 11:48 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
pumping up the color by 20 (from 55 to 75) notches just helped a little bit on my philips OLED... all other games with this setting looking now cartoonish... hope they fix that soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »