Home

OS NBA 2K22 Shoe Vault - Discussion

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2K22 Shoe Vault - Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2022, 04:54 PM   #801
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: OS NBA 2K22 Shoe Vault - Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
Yeah it's CRAZY bro. . . fighting for a piece of pie is ruining video games, 2K bagged almost $11+ billion off 2K21 and expect more from 2K22. . . it's never enough, to spend northwards of $60 bucks for a bugged out game only to discover sooner than later we'll be faced with possibly having to spend VC for ALL brand name apparel regardless of game mode as official rosters will once again, include ALL generic apparel aside from team jersey sponsorship. . .

Sht is about to get more expensive for 2K gamers when this digital trademark smoke clears mark my word(s). . . 2K is gonna lock these brands, charge VC to unlock them so. . . get yourselves familiar with creating generic shoes if you haven't already

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Like I said if 2K does some **** like that or introduces NFT’s into the game is when we boycott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2022, 05:15 PM   #802
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargers_Are_The_Bes
Like I said if 2K does some **** like that or introduces NFT’s into the game is when we boycott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one will boycott, including the dudes in here complaining and 2K knows that…… this is all just meaningless keyboard talk…… sad but true

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-22-2022, 05:21 PM   #803
Rookie

Quote:
Yeah it's CRAZY bro. . . fighting for a piece of pie is ruining video games, 2K bagged almost $11+ billion off 2K21 and expect more from 2K22. . . it's never enough, to spend northwards of $60 bucks for a bugged out game only to discover sooner than later we'll be faced with possibly having to spend VC for ALL brand name apparel regardless of game mode as official rosters will once again, include ALL generic apparel aside from team jersey sponsorship. . .

Sht is about to get more expensive for 2K gamers when this digital trademark smoke clears mark my word(s). . . 2K is gonna lock these brands, charge VC to unlock them so. . . get yourselves familiar with creating generic shoes if you haven't already

Yeah that does look like a possibility. If 2K has to pay extra money to get rights for new shoe models then it's possible they'll charge VC to unlock them. I hope that's not the case but I also wouldn't be surprised. Like I wonder if they would do something like offer to unlock the KDs 1 through 8 for X amount of VC or something like that. I dunno, I guess we'll find out in the next game.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:25 PM   #804
Banned

Quote:

Everyone is going to say im caping for 2k, but I still can't understand why you blame 2k for this when the actual shoe company is refusing to provide their shoes as they always have and now charging for their shoes lol
Old 02-22-2022, 08:52 PM   #805
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
No one will boycott, including the dudes in here complaining and 2K knows that…… this is all just meaningless keyboard talk…… sad but true

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
My guy let these cats speak their piece, they are NOT hurting anybody. . . this thread is NO different than any other thread besides, if they wanna boycott 2K for whatever reason(s) that's on them

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2022, 09:25 PM   #806
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylo36
Yeah that does look like a possibility. If 2K has to pay extra money to get rights for new shoe models then it's possible they'll charge VC to unlock them. I hope that's not the case but I also wouldn't be surprised. Like I wonder if they would do something like offer to unlock the KDs 1 through 8 for X amount of VC or something like that. I dunno, I guess we'll find out in the next game.
That's EXACTLY the route these shoe brands are taking from what I've been reading, almost every brand that partners with these game developers in general are looking to cash in, tradmarking their brands, downloadable virtual goods that don't exist are BIG bank in the metaverse. . . probably WHY we haven't gotten various colorways outside of team specific colors the last couple series. . .

I'm sure 2K will figure something out for ALL unlockable apparel for offline use as well, whether it be through in-game task completed, grinding, milestones, VC or possibly shoe unlock codes but will those unlocks carry over to future 2K's or will we have to repeat the process over is another thing

Old 02-23-2022, 07:10 AM   #807
Rookie

Welp it’s a wrap!! Nice update came today… guess what?
No new kicks in sight! Not 1! This by far is the worst 2K when it comes to kicks!
Old 02-23-2022, 09:53 AM   #808
MVP

Nyrain's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by micole
Welp it’s a wrap!! Nice update came today… guess what?

No new kicks in sight! Not 1! This by far is the worst 2K when it comes to kicks!
Yea I would I say it's a wrap for shoes this year I was holding out hope that maybe around the all star break would be our chance to see something but it appears nothing is coming smh

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »