Home

How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2021, 04:27 PM   #41
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
MyNba is the franchise mode on next gen, I assume u are on a last gen console?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yes I'm on ps4. So MyNBA is basically MyLeague then. Just wanted to make sure I was posting updating my soon to begin Hawks franchise in the correct thread. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 05:06 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 0

I did something different this year and am trying to find the right balance of shorter games, 6/7 minute quarters, and averaging out sim stats. I was HOOKED on my OKC rebuild for a few days. Ended up signing Serge Ibaka and then Sacramento offers me a trade for Buddy Hield! It’s been an absolute blast and a challenge too. I beat up on the Lakers as they just weren’t able to score. Then the Warriors absolutely curb stomped me as I just couldn’t guard them well enough. Most enjoyable experience I’ve had since 2K17.

Still hoping for continued improvement in Coach Settings adjustments and off ball logic. It’s not quite where it needs to be, but is well enough that it’s not an unplayable headache like it was last year.
Old 09-22-2021, 05:20 PM   #43
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Yes I'm on ps4. So MyNBA is basically MyLeague then. Just wanted to make sure I was posting updating my soon to begin Hawks franchise in the correct thread. Thanks!

Ive seen ur thread on settings for sim stats, sounds like you’ve been getting some great numbers… I would think ur settings would still produce those great stats on PS5?

Old 09-22-2021, 05:56 PM   #44
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Ive seen ur thread on settings for sim stats, sounds like you’ve been getting some great numbers… I would think ur settings would still produce those great stats on PS5?

I don't see why not. With the sim engine sliders with 11min simulated quarters, yes I have found some great sim stats for end of season team stats. Biggest issue is lack of fouls in games played. Try them out with the roster edits I did and see how it goes.

Old 09-22-2021, 06:09 PM   #45
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Starting an Atlanta Hawks franchise. I want to try and play every game. I do have a plan however. Always play the 1st quarter to get into the flow of the game immediately. Simcast 2nd quarter. Play the 3rd. And depending on game flow, score, etc I'll play the 4th or at least first half of it. And of course play any and all OTs.

Game one at home vs the Mavericks! I have edited rotation timelines for Hawks and Mavs headed into the game. Plan to just do each team as I play them.

A big change for me is turning injuries off. I did this for two reasons:

1. Too many to deal with imo, and lack of no injuries in played games makes it unfair.

2. Once I set their rotations I can trust that sticks all season. This way every couple months I can adjust if a bench player is outperforming a starter. Or adjust based on production period. No worry about injuries and screwing it all up constantly.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 10:06 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 5

Anyone get load management to work? I've tried low and high. The player will still play all 82 games with high minutes. Also anyone with a workaround to edit draft class tendencies globally since the button gone to change categories. Xbox series
Old 09-23-2021, 12:10 AM   #47
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

How do you edit rotation timelines? Seems difficult to me.

Old 09-23-2021, 12:18 AM   #48
Rookie

Levistick's Arena

OVR: 0

Oct. 22 - "Hard Fought Battle Comes Up Short In Magic Home Opener"

After an abysmal shooting performance in the season opener (14%), the Orlando Magic immediately went out and made a move to acquire Buddy Hield from the Sacramento Kings. The Magic sent Gary Harris and a 2nd round pick to Sacramento to seal Hield's services.

He made his presence known immediately, hitting his first shot attempt in a Magic uniform, a 1st quarter 3 pointer. Hield would go on to hit 2 more 3 pointers on the night, but despite his contributions, Orlando's 3 point percentage dropped even further from opening night, sliding down to 13% on the night.

Orlando fell down early to the visiting Knicks, giving up a double digit lead in the first quarter. By the 2nd quarter, the lead had neared 20.

The heavy lifting on the night came from Orlando's small guys, their 3 man back court of Markelle Fultz, Jalen Suggs, and Cole Anthony. The back court trio would combine for 66 of Orlando's 90 points, with Markelle Fultz leading the way with 28, and Cole Anthony following behind with 22. Jalen Suggs added 16 of his own. The young guards were the highlight of the night, getting free off the pick and roll and getting to the basket seemingly at will. Led by the 3 young guards, Orlando fought back, narrowing the deficit to just 1 late in the 3rd quarter, but were unable to capitalize and in the 4th quarter, the deficit ballooned to 17. The final difference of 11 points is the closest the Magic would get the score yet again.

Orlando is struggling in the early goings to find any sort of outside game. The only other Magic player to hit a 3 pointer was Terrence Ross, who was 1-8 on the night from behind the arc. His is 1-14 through the first 2 games.

Next up, Orlando travels to New York for a rematch against the Knicks.
M. Fultz: 15pts., 4 ast. pts.
J. Suggs: 14 pts.
R.J. Hampton: 14 pts.
M. Bamba: 13 pts., 14 reb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »