Home

MyNba AI Leaving Shooters WAY open?

This is a discussion on MyNba AI Leaving Shooters WAY open? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-02-2022, 10:20 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyNba AI Leaving Shooters WAY open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
My guess would be a simple small error or typo in the code that controls this part of AI decision making.

Easily fixed, but it has to be fixed the same way it was introduced (i.e. if a patch introduced this bug a patch is needed for a fix, same thing with roster update). Bad news would be that we wouldn't be able to fix it our own.
I found a team that this doesnt really effect and its the 6ers the D only lays off a couple bad shooters from the arc so if your looking to have sim gameplay against the ai Philly is the way to go until there is a new update

Last edited by jcern2323; 02-03-2022 at 06:56 AM.
Old 02-15-2022, 11:32 AM   #18
Rookie

Can't believe there is still no fix for this. It isn't just limited to big forwards. Same problem with Luguentz Dort at OKC. If i give him the ball near corner, defense moves off, and I get an open 3 at will. Destroys the game.
Old 02-16-2022, 10:23 AM   #19
Rookie

Its unreal you can use the Jazz and Sixers as far as i know those are the only two teams that it does not ruin the gameplay for. I am loving the game so much i have been playing alot with the Jazz but its sad that we can only use two teams.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:55 PM   #20
Rookie

So I think the only fix is switching sides, on defense settings change to prevent open 3s, and then switch back. This way no shooters are left open.
Old 02-16-2022, 10:47 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbo69
So I think the only fix is switching sides, on defense settingsy change to prevent open 3s, and then switch back. This way no shooters are left open.
Wow that works great!! Literally gives me no reason to allow 2k to ruin the game with the next update i will gladly take the ten seconds to make that adjustment to continue to enjoy the game thanks so much for this simple fix!!! Us offline gamers are literally such a minority we have to find ways like this to get sim and im very thankful for the few we have left!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2022, 06:20 AM   #22
Rookie

Happy to help bro! Let me know how you get on with that fix. My concern is that the CPU gets too aggressive trying to stop the three on balance, but seems a good fix so far.
Old 02-17-2022, 10:02 AM   #23
Rookie

I noticed this even using the ATD rosters. I play with the Celtics and every time Grant Williams (SECOND in the league in 3PT%) catches the ball in the corner, his defender just casually walks away. I try not to shoot too much with Grant though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »