Home

PS5 - MyNBA Bug - Unable to sim/play next game

This is a discussion on PS5 - MyNBA Bug - Unable to sim/play next game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-19-2022, 02:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS5 - MyNBA Bug - Unable to sim/play next game

I think I've seen people post about this before but I couldn't fund the thread so I apologize if this has already been brought up.

I finished my most recent game and as normal I went to the next date on the calendar (Feb 3), which is an off day for my team, and selected simulate through date. After I selected sim through date, the date on the calendar did not gray out like it normally does. So I went to the next date (Feb 4) where I have a game and selected play game but nothing happens. I went to the the daily view on Feb 3 and noticed some games were simulated but when it gets to a G-league game it won't allow anything to happen and it's holding up the remainder of that date's schedule. I've tried all selections for this game such as play game, sim game, force win and nothing works. There's no way to get around this game. Has anyone encountered this before?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2022, 02:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: PS5 - MyNBA Bug - Unable to sim/play next game

Nevermind i figured it out.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-19-2022, 04:30 PM   #3
Just started!

what did you do to solve??? having this problem right now.
Old 02-20-2022, 08:31 PM   #4
MVP

This is exactly why I turn G League off. It caused me problems in my first save and I had to start over. And it’s all fake players anyway.
Old 02-21-2022, 10:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinglewisville
what did you do to solve??? having this problem right now.
It was the Warriors' G-League game that wouldn't simulate so I did some backtracking and was able to figure it out.

I mess around with the CPU rosters in MyNBA because I want them to be as accurate as possible to the real-life rosters. I had recently replaced the 2-way players on the Warriors because the players they had in my season were no longer on their real-life roster so I imported the ones that they did have. When I added the new 2-way players to the roster I assigned them to the G-Leauge. For some reason, the CPU kept assigning Moses Moody (a non 2-way player) to the G-League and that somehow messed things up. So all I had to do was assign Moses Moody back to the main roster and that allowed me to finally simulate the G-League game.

It also gave me a similar issue with the Heat's G-League team. I recently made the Heat sign Caleb Martin to a full contract because he was previously on a 2-way deal. Once again, my season wouldn't simulate to the next day and was stopped at the Heat's G-League game. I looked at the Heat's roster and the CPU again placed Caleb Martin to the G-League. I assigned him back to the Heat and was able to simulate that game.

So it seems to be an issue with non 2-way players getting sent to the G-League. If you're having this issue then look at the G-League's NBA team and see if the roster has a non 2-way player assigned to the G-League and send him back up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »