Home

Official: 2Kshare Created CAP/Teams FAQ Thread.PS3/360

This is a discussion on Official: 2Kshare Created CAP/Teams FAQ Thread.PS3/360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Official: 2Kshare Created CAP/Teams FAQ Thread.PS3/360

Hey fellas I wanted to start a faq thread for 2K share because there maybe others like me that may not fully understand how to download, upload, edit CAP/teams once downloaded.Hopefully this gets a sticky. 2K has given us a great tool to add classic teams to the game. I'm on the PS3, and I know there will be great classic teams makers for the 360 and PS3, and I want to also add historic players also for others to download.

One question that I have right off the bat is how do you create for example a classic team like the 92Blazers and have there official team logo/jerseys etc on the game while still have the current blazers team in the same roster file. I downloaded some classic teams last night and I noticed that the creator had his classic teams with there correct team logos/jerseys and you were still able to pick the current teams in the same roster file. For example you could pick the 96Bulls and the current Bulls, which was cool. I can't figure out how to do this when I create a team, I can't figure out how to pick the normal nba logos and jersey's for a created team when I try. If someone can tell me how I would apprecitate it. I wanted to create the 93Knicks but I can't get the team its normal Knicks Jersey's/logo.

Also once you download someone's created team, how do you edit that team. For example if I wanted to add more classic players to the 94Knicks, I can't figure out how to add more players to the team, every time I try they don't show up with that team. This goes for example when I downloaded someones MJ CAP and I tried to add him to 96Bulls team that I downloaded, I can't figure out how to do this. If anyone could shed any light on this I would appreciate it. If anyone has more tips or has figured all of the how to's of using the 2Kshare CAP, please post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Official: 2Kshare Created CAP/Teams FAQ Thread.PS3/360

Take the team you want to make into the Association, go to "save", then press the "export team" option.

Say you want to make the 96 Bulls, just put all the players on the regular Bulls roster before you start an Association.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:53 PM   #3
MVP

I guess my question is more geared towards quick play and exhitibition play, not association. Are maybe I'm not understanding your answer do I need to put the classic players on the Bulls team and then start a association with them first to do this?
Old 10-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
MVP

Ok just tried what you said, thanks I see now how that works. Thats a pretty cool way of creating classic teams with there real jersey's/logos. Now what can I add created players to that team I export that I have downloaded using 2K share?
Old 10-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #5
Pro

I don't think you can do it on an exported team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2008, 07:27 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Ok just tried what you said, thanks I see now how that works. Thats a pretty cool way of creating classic teams with there real jersey's/logos. Now what can I add created players to that team I export that I have downloaded using 2K share?
You have to do that before you take the team into Association. Just put the created players on the team like you normally would.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:26 AM   #7
MVP

He's right I just did it. You do have to put the for example 93Knicks on the current Knicks team, start a association then save them to a export. Then after that you can load that team up in what ever roster file that you want. Glad he posted that, I would have never thought of it. Now I can have the 86Celtics vs the current Celtics.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
MVP

Has anyone figured how to edit created teams that you download off of 2K share yet. One roster file I downloaded had the 96Bulls and I wanted to put a better MJ on the team than the one that was on there, but I can't figure out why the game won't let me release or add players to that created team?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »