Home

Old 12-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: outsiders 6

Oh ok. Thanks again for all you do Razr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2008, 06:15 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
If you are going to do an update...Please for the love of god change potential ratings. There is no reason why guys like Diogu should have a B potential rating. Roy is also B which makes absolutely no sense. Sergio should also have a higher potential rating...And Bayless should be knocked down to a C+. Aldridge needs a boost and Oden needs to be an A not A+.

Thanks for the hard work.
i havent looked into the potential ratings man..
i have hardly changed any potential ratings at all from default. and im certain i havent changed any blazer ratings.
Old 12-08-2008, 03:27 AM   #83
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
If you are going to do an update...Please for the love of god change potential ratings. There is no reason why guys like Diogu should have a B potential rating. Roy is also B which makes absolutely no sense. Sergio should also have a higher potential rating...And Bayless should be knocked down to a C+. Aldridge needs a boost and Oden needs to be an A not A+.

Thanks for the hard work.
potential is not based on what the player has done or has shown in the past, its how much they could possibly improve. diogu was a lotto pick and thats why his potential is b, and like bayless hasnt had much of a chance yet. so to say bayless should be a c+ is rediculous. why? because he isnt getting playing time it means he is not going to develop into a very good player? all the mock drafts had him going #4 to okc just before the draft. oden is an a+ because he is the most anticipated big man to come into the league since shaq. just because he is very raw on the offensive end right now doesnt mean he doesnt have the potential to be the most dominant center in the league in a couple years. i dont disagree that potential ratings might need a look over but i think your idea of what the potential rating means is off.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:29 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 3

no way to have this roster on PS3???
Old 12-09-2008, 07:41 AM   #85
MVP

you cant. but razr's is the closest to it.
he used an older version of my ratings, but has obviously updated it to keep up with the nba since, and he uses and keeps his rosters updated with all of this threads stuff. so razr is your man for ps3. check out his thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #86
Pro

OVR: 9

Hey nog... Did anybody ever come up with a way around the bug where when you download a roster and then look at the rotation it gets screwed up? I just dl a 1998 roster and Vince Carter was on the Bulls and there where several other mistakes...
Old 12-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #87
MVP

not sure what you mean..i havent seen this problem.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:37 AM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 5

i cant load all outsiders rosters

i copy it with xplorer360 or xport and my DMC cable, and allways freezes at load screen.

i test load other roster, and when later i load outsiders it freezes too.

what can i do?

thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »