Home

O.S OUTSIDERS nba2k9 tendencies and coach profiles.

This is a discussion on O.S OUTSIDERS nba2k9 tendencies and coach profiles. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: O.S OUTSIDERS nba2k9 tendencies and coach profiles.

Okay thanks Nogster, hopefully with your new player tendancies I won't have to wait Until the Razr file is done and this will be just as good. I will start to edit the teams today and use your sliders along with the newest 2k rosters.

Jon
Old 02-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

nolan273 and myself r putting together a rosters with these tendencies and coach profile with accessories, contracts, and ratings for the PS3 by the way. we'll prolly start a thread soon.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

doing this could take a while....so if anyone is using these for ps3, can you upload them when ur done editing?
Old 02-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 26

adjusted for the heat/raptors trade.
in bold
Old 02-15-2009, 02:08 AM   #21
Pro

hey nogster, i finished editing the entire roster and was wondering if i ha d your permission to post these on 2k share. also how do i include the coach profiles with the roster file? i just edited the different profiles in my association. i just want everyone to enjoy your hard work. lastly is there some type of formula that you use to come up with the tendencies and profiles or do you go by the players stats? thx alot, jon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2009, 02:31 AM   #22
Banned

Court_vision's Arena

OVR: 25

As always, your work is appreciated Nogster
Old 02-15-2009, 03:18 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmchugh007
hey nogster, i finished editing the entire roster and was wondering if i ha d your permission to post these on 2k share. also how do i include the coach profiles with the roster file? i just edited the different profiles in my association. i just want everyone to enjoy your hard work. lastly is there some type of formula that you use to come up with the tendencies and profiles or do you go by the players stats? thx alot, jon
sure....thats what they are here for..
you can do what you want with them, as long as credit of some kind is given.
the coach profiles are saved within the roster file.
no real formula as such..
i look at the stats, and scouting reports and my obsessive and accumulated knowledge of the nba and my experience editing nba2k games, and input, test, repeat. till the results are good.
ive had to change up the scales of certain things post patch to get the stats on point..as well as taking findings and good parts of communities input. and translating them to the roster.
i try to adhere to the roster system 2k uses but change scales slightly to improve it.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #24
Pro

Nogster, great great work on your tendancies, coach profiles and sliders. I played my first game with these in my new cavs chise against the Hornets and won barely 89-88. I had a one point lead with about 15 seconds left. Hornets have the ball, Paul takes the ball down the lane, pulls up for a 10 footer and misses it board goes to LBJ they send him to the line, he misses both free throws and it's 89-88. They get the board go down the lane, Daniels puts up a three and misses it. It was a fun, fun game. Here are a few things that I noticed.

1) Computer seemed to put up too many alley-oops. does this have to do with the offensive awareness factor or the flashy passes?

2) CPU got too many offensive rebounds. They had 10 for the game I think. There was one instance when they got 3 in a row and put it up for two.

3) Field goal pct was just about right. They shot %51 & I shot 53. They made 4/16 3s and I made 2/12. My foul shooting almost cost me the game I was a measily 7/18 and they were 10/14.

4) PIP was just about right they had 56 I had 52.

5) No pick and pop from Paul to West, but west had a big game though getting 19 pts and 4 boards. Paul had 13 with 8 assists. LBJ was my high scorer with 30, 11 assists and 5 boards. Mo added 17, Sasha and JJ came up big off the bench with 9 a piece.

So great work. I love em, Your hard work saved this game for me. It really did. I would upload the sliders to 2kshare but for some reason it's not letting me connect to 2kshare right now. I can surf the web browser fine but can't connect to 2kshare.

Jon

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »