Home

PS3 Elite Rosters a W/ 2009 Draft Class!!!!

This is a discussion on PS3 Elite Rosters a W/ 2009 Draft Class!!!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-02-2009, 10:29 AM   #9
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 Elite Rosters a W/ 2009 Draft Class!!!!

Someone should highly consider downloading me and RAZR's roster that has Neon's edits and adding the draft class to those.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:40 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Someone should highly consider downloading me and RAZR's roster that has Neon's edits and adding the draft class to those.
Thats the same thing i was thinking hoosier. I actually have your rosters and i created some of the rookies but i dont know i will have the time to create all of them with everything right. If someone else would do it. It would be greatly appreciated. By the way there are only 2 rokies rated above 79 on my roster thats Blake and james harden in which both are rated 80
Old 07-02-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

I just don't like the changed sig shots as when my friends come over and play, they aren't used to the new shots and it just throws them off and they complain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenoob
I just don't like the changed sig shots as when my friends come over and play, they aren't used to the new shots and it just throws them off and they complain.
Yeah I hear that man but put it this way they will be impressed when they see sig shots that actually look like their real life counterparts plus it makes the game that much more fun. Hoosier I was going to use your roster but like I said too many problems like with good or even decent dribblers not being able to dribble. I did in fact lower the inside scoring on all players to make that part a bit like the neon rosters plus I used your sliders (still a working progress lol) with a couple tweaks here and there. The highest rated rookie is obviously blake with a 80 and the next is a 79 to either thabeet or rubio and there is like two 78 with the rest being under 77. It all plays solid and these rookie rosters can easily be the best if somebody would fix the contracts for everybody. Anyway I am doing todays trades/signings and I have to make my rookie sophmore teams. After that I will post them. I am telling you these rosters are fire man. If somebody can just do the contracts this good be it for association/season. So stay tuned. I am a work horse so I will be updating them until 2k10 releases lol.
fatjoejr2001
Old 07-03-2009, 12:00 PM   #13
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

Nah they're cheesers, they have the game at their house too to find the next way to "cheese" me to death. I just defend it everytime. I remember I never even raised my sliders or anything and had it default. He kept reaching in and they called the foul everytime, and he was complaining that I changed the sliders. I show him my sliders and everything and then he blames it's because PS3 version is different. I laughed.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #14
Pro

Here it is finally lol. Sorry I took so long to post but I have been extremely busy. It has all the transactions up to date including Turkoglu to the Raptors. It also has a couple allstars in the free agents including Jordan, Barkley, Stockton and Reggie Miller. It has all the rookies minus like 3 or 4 nobodies. All the rotations have been altered by yours truly to play more like the NBA. Only questionable transaction I did was put Sheed on the celtics because I think he wants a ring. I did all rookie shots, tendencies exc. I tried most of the rookies out and they are pretty on point in my opinion. I will post my sliders soon but I am still working on them. I would like to thank Vyeras for the ratings, tendencies and shot animations because without him none of this would of been possible for me. Everything else like shot edits for most stars as well as alot of other players were done by me based on the sig shot suggestion thread along with my own personal preferences. Once again the rookie numbers and the salaries are completely off lol. Also the free agents and a couple of stars salaries are off as well. If someone can fix those things this would be the perfect roster in my opinion. If someone does it just post on this thread and give me credit. Check this roster out since these are pure fire. Enjoy and please make feedback as well as suggestions. I will be updating the roster whenever a transactions goes down in the NBA. Oh and I also created juan carlos navarro and I will be creating delfino and childress if they come back to the nba. Anyway have fun with the roster and know that I put a 110% into this project of mine.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p903fb
Old 07-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #15
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

did you use neon's razr's collaboration roster?

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
did you use neon's razr's collaboration roster?
No I used the latest june roster update and changed the close shot range to be like neon's roster (74-82 for pg/sg/sf). Roster is pretty awesome so give em' a shot and stay tuned to my fatjoejr2001 sliders.
fatjoejr2001

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »