Home

Whom ever is responsible for 2k10 rosters needs to be fired!!!

This is a discussion on Whom ever is responsible for 2k10 rosters needs to be fired!!! within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Whom ever is responsible for 2k10 rosters needs to be fired!!!

I dont think I need to elaborate. There is no reason why players should be missing on the latest roster update. Today is the last day of pre-season and for a player like beaubois to still be missing is a shame. Im sure you can find 100 individuals on this forum to do rosters and they would do a better job. Does this guy even watch basketball or what???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Whom ever is responsible for 2k10 rosters needs to be fired!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybefidi
I dont think I need to elaborate. There is no reason why players should be missing on the latest roster update. Today is the last day of pre-season and for a player like beaubois to still be missing is a shame. Im sure you can find 100 individuals on this forum to do rosters and they would do a better job. Does this guy even watch basketball or what???
Definitely agree....I rather see FA like Dan Dickau who's in and out of basketball on the FA list rather then some others who will never make a come back. Don't these guys go to a teams webpage and find out who's on the roster or not. Just like in years past it took them over a year to add players like Ryan Hollins to rosters. With todays technology one would think its as simple as ABC.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 10-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #3
Rookie

Onpoint17's Arena

OVR: 12

Maybe we should start a petition and give to 2K putting the Insider and his "staff" on notice if they don't start taking this job seriously and update the rosters correctly that we want them gone. It's sad that the people on this forum could do this job better than someone who's being paid to do it.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 16

Yea real mature to call for somebody's job.....

Roster updates are an added perk they give gamers. You pay for the game and the rosters it comes with...

Calling for somebody's job shows no class...
Old 10-23-2009, 05:28 PM   #5
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11

Just finished a full game against Miami playing as the Raptors on 10 Quarters with the new official Roster Update. Man the gameplay changed so much for me after using the new official roster, Wade was killing me like never before, he ended up with 54pts, 5rebounds and 7assists.

He broke down my cpu teammate's defense (i usually only defend as the point guard on defense and let the cpu guard the other players) and he went up strong, either drawing fouls or finishing hard. He also penetrated and passed it out a couple of times but it was not as noticable as before.

They must have fixed the drive-in tendency b/c instead of every player having 0 as their drive-in, they actually have a number there.

Going to play against Lebron next to see if that one game against Miami was a fluke or not (star players being more aggressive rather than penetrating and passing it out before this roster update)

Btw, i did not touch any of the player's tendency after i downloaded the roster from 2K Share, not did I alter the gameplay sliders (custom) I had before downloading the roster file.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:36 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
Yea real mature to call for somebody's job.....

Roster updates are an added perk they give gamers. You pay for the game and the rosters it comes with...

Calling for somebody's job shows no class...
well then do a better job... roster insider is one of the main features on the game and the updates are terrible. dont take advantage of your customers (2KSPORTS) if you are going to provide a roster update dont monk us by change a flew player ratings and call it an update. i will say it again he need to be fired!!! he is doing a sub par job and that is a fact.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:49 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is Patty Mills on the trailblazers roster? Or did they leave him out too?
Old 10-23-2009, 06:46 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hate to be debby-downer here...but they seemed to have added like +10 speed to everyone. Game is moving way too fast compared to before...default settings. However, teams have cut down on amount of fast-breaks. Still, PIP is a huge problem as is Wade having 120 speed (joking, but he's ridiculous, can't keep up with Kobe or Shannon Brown). Heat after one quarter had 12 shots with like 8 in paint. Time to go back to default rosters
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »