Home

OS Nogster Roster Vol. 1 (for PS3) ...

This is a discussion on OS Nogster Roster Vol. 1 (for PS3) ... within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 12-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: OS Nogster Roster Vol. 1 (for PS3) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWalrus
Where you still wanting me to do cap work and help out with player tweeks or are you guys just wanting to have this be the last update you do? I have the roster and am looking it over, but I want to start my association if you guys are done.
This is strictly a Nogster Roster so we are done as far as there is no other spreadsheet with an update for it ... on the other hand, you can do it with the roster I will release "Vol. 5" between today and tomorow thus, if possible, I would like you to work hand in hand with seanbarkley (original cap creator) ...

On the other hand, there is no restriction to what you can do with any of the rosters on 2k share ... you can do it and post it so people get to know your work ... we (and I specially) consider as a valuable thing any collaboration we receive from our friends on the community ...
Old 12-30-2009, 03:06 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
This is strictly a Nogster Roster so we are done as far as there is no other spreadsheet with an update for it ... on the other hand, you can do it with the roster I will release "Vol. 5" between today and tomorow thus, if possible, I would like you to work hand in hand with seanbarkley (original cap creator) ...

On the other hand, there is no restriction to what you can do with any of the rosters on 2k share ... you can do it and post it so people get to know your work ... we (and I specially) consider as a valuable thing any collaboration we receive from our friends on the community ...
OK so ill post some ideas I have about some ratings in your thread then. And I can do all the CAP work tomorrow night starting at 11pm and have them done by friday 8am. Ill talk to Sean about that. Maybe we should create a thread for all edit ideas for your Vol. 5.

I am currently going thru this roster ranking players 1-30 for all positions based on their ratings so we can have a better judgment of if players were over or underrated in our opinions.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

guys can anyone upload the OS Nogster Vol. 1.. so I can transfer it through a flash disk... Thnx.... please upload it... please.. I want to use this roster so much...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #12
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

OS Nogster Roster Vol. 1 (for PS3) is already available in sendspace, so enjoy it guys!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/50pblv
Old 01-04-2010, 07:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks Bro!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »