Home

Question for those making classic players?

This is a discussion on Question for those making classic players? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 10-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Question for those making classic players?

Since certain teams/players are not in the game how will it work to assign. IE if you were going to create Charles Barkley/Hakeem ETC. Do you have to assign them to a team? Or can they go to free agency? I will create the greats, but I am not sure that I want to go through all the trouble to create every player on a team that played with them. Also I've never really played 2k so for the 360 how does the 2k share thing work, is it a tab on the menu or can you only do it through the computer? Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Question for those making classic players?

Also I assume you can select the people on the classic teams to be available if you say want to have a fantasy draft? after all that'd be pretty dumb if there were 10 jordan's running around the league
Old 10-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
Rookie

No one knows?
Old 10-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
MVP

RumbleCard's Arena

OVR: 8

I would think you could create all the legends and make them free agents. Then edit a ton of existing players ages in association so they retire and your rosters can then be filled up with those created players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »