Home

The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360)

This is a discussion on The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2011, 07:02 PM   #25
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: The Game & JFK Essential Rosters (360)

Great writeup, JFK. Much better job than I and much more organized. No worries about yesterday. Glad to see you are still on board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I'm still down to help anyway I can.
Excellent. We can use all the help we can get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiint
umm... why on earth is Pape Sy on the Utah Jazz????? Makes no sense
Good question, and a better one if we could ask Rashidi. We certainly didn't add him to the Jazz and will be sure to move him to the free agent pool. He is with the Utah D League team but not the Jazz.

Good catch and thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loloben
I have a couple of suggestions (These are from Geebo's thread)
1. Nogster's/DC's playbooks for each team
2. Nogster's touches tendencies (Affects how often a player gets a play called for him)
3. ShamSports.com has accurate contracts
4. DC's Dunk Edits also edited ratings. I know we have to keep Rashidi's Ratings, but some people like Iggy for example, have 92 dunk ratings, when they should have 70 dunk ratings.
5. Greenieblue has Coach Profiles from his Purist's sliders
6. Lower potential for older players
I would be hapy to add the dunk edits, coach profiles, touches tendencies, or lower the potential for older players.
I agree with pretty much everything except for the dunk edits. I personally like them a bit high (Rashidi already lowered them a decent amount) as dunking is part of the fun of a basketball video game, IMO. That being said, I definitely think the standing dunk ratings need to be fixed.

Potential is undoubtedly something that needs to be edited not only for the older players but also some younger guys. If a guy is into his third or 4th year in the league, IMO, he has shown most all of what he is capable of. Those kind of guys need to have their potential lowered so they don't still become upper 80s and 90s rated players when likely they have already reached their ceiling.

Definitely appreciate all the suggestions, and it sounds like many of you in here have the same ideas as JFK and I, and it will all go faster if we all work together. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2011, 07:28 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 13

Do you guys want me to start editing some stuff or do you think I should wait, or do you guys want to do the editing?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #27
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
Do you guys want me to start editing some stuff or do you think I should wait, or do you guys want to do the editing?
You have aim so the 3 of us can communicate a bit easier?
Old 01-27-2011, 07:41 PM   #28
Pro

I have Yahoo
Old 01-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #29
Rookie

Jay F Kennedy's Arena

OVR: 0

loloben can you download aim? .. my s/n = iamchrisrichard
Old 01-27-2011, 07:54 PM   #30
Pro

You can just PM me. I check a lot.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #31
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

Quote:
You can just PM me. I check a lot.
You can use aim express and not even have to download anything. It will just allow us to discuss everything easier and more importantly quicker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #32
Rookie

Jay F Kennedy's Arena

OVR: 0

For those interested in the progress being made for the v2 release, I'll keep this updated as often as I can.

Edits: 1-27-11
Peja Stojakovic released by Raptors / Signed by Mavs for 10+ year vet minimum salary (1.32M aprx.) (Official contract numbers have not been released yet, this is the rumored contract deal.) (Adjusted custom shoe colors; # TBA)

Jason Williams released from Magic

Damien Wilkins signed by Hawks (10 day contract) (Wilkins has played in 20 games this year. I figure its safe to leave him on the team for now.) (Updated shoes, contract 1yr/473K)

Sundiata Gaines released by Raptors

Alexis Ajinca released from Dallas / Signed by Raptors (Adjusted shoes, #, Height, Weight, Contract (1yr/1.47M)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »