Home

Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

This is a discussion on Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2020, 09:23 PM   #649
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

hi mkharsh, I sent you an email regarding the rosters for the 360. Thank you for these amazing season rosters and all of the hard work you put into them.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:09 PM   #650
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonya41
hi mkharsh, I sent you an email regarding the rosters for the 360. Thank you for these amazing season rosters and all of the hard work you put into them.
I got your note - and have it saved. I'll get them to you. Two zip folders with multiple roster sets in each. Now, I've done more work to many of those files - but you have the base sets provided, and it's fun for you to take some time to go through them and fix things to your liking. The good news about NBA teams is the limited players and lesser amount of time it takes to do so. I'll have them to you soon!
Old 06-19-2020, 11:58 AM   #651
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Still playing these games. I had to laugh - this August will have been the default roster for 2K11 from August 2010 - so the game will now reach 10 years old. And I still absolutely LOVE playing with the Hardwood Classics files.

Busted out the 1990-91 season. Celtics (me) at Timberwolves (cpu). Won 110-88. Larry Bird had 31 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assts and 3 blocks. Reggie Lewis had 27. Robert Parish with 17 pts and 12 rebs. Tony Campbell had 35 for the Twolves. I shot 47% to the CPU's 42% (I have some slider tweaks that I continued to make but really feel good about all of those - and I'm not sure my page here is current). I hope you guys who use all these files the community created here years ago still enjoy them. This game is still the best! Dated, yes...but overall it's everything I need for my NBA experience as I don't have any interest in today's game, but these zillion classic files keep this game alive forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2020, 12:21 PM   #652
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Why I love this game...

Played back-to-back road and road games from the 1990-1991 season:

Game 1: Boston (me) at Cleveland (cpu) - lost 118-101

Game 2: Cleveland (cpu) at Boston (me) - won 115-97

I got really stupid in the first game. I was down by 11. Took a 9 point lead. Got blown out in the 4th quarter.

Second game: decided to let Larry Bird take over - 31 points, 12 rebs and 8 assists. Celtics strength is in the low-post and guys cutting. It's amazing what happens when you decide to play smart basketball.
Old 07-15-2020, 02:33 PM   #653
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Why I love this game...

Played back-to-back road and road games from the 1990-1991 season:

Game 1: Boston (me) at Cleveland (cpu) - lost 118-101

Game 2: Cleveland (cpu) at Boston (me) - won 115-97

I got really stupid in the first game. I was down by 11. Took a 9 point lead. Got blown out in the 4th quarter.

Second game: decided to let Larry Bird take over - 31 points, 12 rebs and 8 assists. Celtics strength is in the low-post and guys cutting. It's amazing what happens when you decide to play smart basketball.
Glad to hear you're still around, I'm like you still loving 2k14 with all of my classic rosters. I might invest in 2k11 again, I had it stolen along with my xbox360.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:37 PM   #654
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Page 1 / Post 1 Thread updated:

After several years, I have finally finished my 1982-1983 file.

Roster information provided in the specific thread for it.

It's a FUN file to play with!
Old 10-03-2022, 11:59 AM   #655
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I don't know how many come back here or even play NBA 2K11 anymore - but I'll throw this out:

with the recent release of NBA 2K23 - and the Era's Mode - they have put one of the emphasis on the 2002-2003 season. (I did purchase this game - and enjoy it a bit - but it's still not 2K 11 for me).

I have went back and re-edited the 2002-2003 roster file for 2K11. I went through each team with a fine-tooth comb, and and then made a series of edits. I also ADDED a bunch of missing players by creating CAPs. There are Created Teams that I cannot add players to, so I created the key missing players and added them as Free Agents so you could play a season mode, etc. to simply add them. I also edited down all the free agents to ratings of 58 and lower. Any team not being used is easy to find when going through their lineups.

I am not totally finished but am really close. I then need to move it from my xbox 360 to my thumb drive and then to my computer so I can share the file. If interested let me know and I'd be happy to email it once done.

This season was a bridge year - Jordan's last. LeBron would be drafted the following season. Kobe was now in his prime. The Spurs won the title, and the unique style of the Pistons would start to show as they would win the following season (04). There are other retirements, and also new impact rookies. I've had a LOT of fun working on this roster (post-trade deadline) and to be candid, I've done more research and gotten more things correct than a number of the rosters I'm seeing on NBA 2K23 for this specific season.

Mike

[email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2022, 04:24 PM   #656
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

I'm still using NBA 2k22 and haven't purchased NBA 2k23, I'm unsure if I want to go down this road again and buy it unlike every past year since 2k14. I would be interested but I've gotten used to the xbox1 now I don't even venture back to my fav 2k14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »