Home

Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

This is a discussion on Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2017, 01:40 AM   #641
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

Hi mkharsh33, I've just sent you an email regarding the classic rosters. Thanks again for all of your amazing work on putting these together
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2017, 09:14 PM   #642
Rookie

mkharsh33,

I'd love to receive these if you happen to still have them. I have sent an email per your instructions.

Thanks!
Old 10-18-2017, 09:48 PM   #643
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgeek
mkharsh33,

I'd love to receive these if you happen to still have them. I have sent an email per your instructions.

Thanks!
I got your email. Yes - I'll be sending them to you as soon as I can get to my other computer which has those files on it. Appreciate the interest. You'll have a lot of fun with them!
Old 11-01-2017, 03:47 PM   #644
Just started!

Hey MKHarsh33 and the rest of the 2K 11 community. I worked on too long lost rosters that could possibly be added to the list.... Year 2005 roster and 2018 roster... once I convert them to horizon and I should have them up later this week.......
Old 11-02-2017, 09:01 AM   #645
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaekizzles
Hey MKHarsh33 and the rest of the 2K 11 community. I worked on too long lost rosters that could possibly be added to the list.... Year 2005 roster and 2018 roster... once I convert them to horizon and I should have them up later this week.......
Awesome!!! Might be wise to just start a brand new thread of your own which would draw more attention to them. I still play this game to death - played 2 games last night in my free time. 1997-1998 roster. I was the Celtics and played home against Orlando. I lost by 7 but I still love this game. In the sliders section I have mine posted. After some time away from this game, I went back to the drawing board on some things. Mostly it was the "suction" stuff that bothered me. I know some of the numbers I have in my set look quirky, but they are done for a reason having tested thousands of games. I LOVE this game and it's the only one I'll probably ever play. My one son plays 2K18 - but just MyPlayer. I can't get into it. So glad to see guys still playing this game, and working on rosters.

Lastly - I still have that 1982-1983 file to be worked on. As many of you know I'm a minister of a church. After our oldest son was killed - which will be 2 years on this December 9th - i took a break from all of this. It was too close to home. But we are getting stronger and I'm back into it. I needed to. Yeah, it still hurts - and some days pretty deep - but the brunt of it has softened. I took on a new church in Indiana just 2 months ago, and it's keeping me VERY busy. But in my spare time I plan to get back after this roster file. The research is a lot of work, but i believe I have all the players created and the post-trade deadline rosters - players are all created. I can't give a time-frame, but I'll get after it when I can and it will take me a few months. I'll keep you posted...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2020, 05:49 PM   #646
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Hello mkharsh33, I've just sent you an email. Hope you still have these beauties!
Old 02-19-2020, 11:48 AM   #647
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloncho11
Hello mkharsh33, I've just sent you an email. Hope you still have these beauties!
emails were sent and we've corresponded. hope you enjoy them!
Old 05-06-2020, 09:57 PM   #648
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Was the 2005 roster mentioned earlier ever submitted (and if so, was it well made)? Quarantine's got me playing so many of these old sets, I'm in the playoffs with the 1989 roster, thinking of doing a 1993 season next and I've a 1995 season running in 2K12. If there's a 2005 roster to make the set more complete, I'd love to have it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »