Home

(PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & IrishSalsa's Ultimate Roster Project w/Rookies

This is a discussion on (PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & IrishSalsa's Ultimate Roster Project w/Rookies within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports FC 25 Review: We Need to Go Back to Formula
The Pain and Misery of Simulated Stats
EA Sports College Football 25 Guides, Explainers, and Tutorials

Old 10-14-2011, 11:48 AM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: (PS3) Bedwardsroy19 & IrishSalsa's Ultimate Roster Project w/Rookies

Are you going to change the player roles also? I think you said you were going to (or already did?) work on the rotations. I downloaded your latest file, and looked at rotations, and just 1 example, Minnesota rotation has Milicic as starter, which he is, but his role is bench player? Just curious. And I noticed for Philly, Iguodala is SG, but in real life he is the starting SF, with Jodie Meeks the starting SG, thats the lineup they used for almost all of last year. Keep up the great work guys, and hope to see more FA added before you guys are all done.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:49 AM   #418
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Default...

But if their are a good set of sliders on the OS forum that you guys would suggest we use, let me know asap because I am doing a tendency/playbook overload this weekend.

Also plan on looking at player ratings and potential this weekend, just to see where we are at and what we can do to fix it.

I may be able to release a set of sliders for you guys though, if I find one on my own that works best for the changes IrishSalsa and I make
The Truth's sliders are really, really nice... Plays a good game of basketball with those sliders.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #419
MVP

OVR: 33

I would recommend to check out DC/Chia potential scale and player role edits of last year ... they might not be perfect and might need specific adjustments here and there ... but fundamentally, is a better base to work with than that of default ... it helped to lessen the effects of the bad AI trading logic.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:10 PM   #420
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man, you guys are doing too good of a job. Everytime I look on the thread there are more and more request!

My question is, what are your plans for the upcoming releases. I know you are working on playbooks and tendencies and are close to having version 1 completed. As for the 2012 draft class though, what are your plans? I found 1 online that has decent player models but ratings and potential need work. Would it be possible to have a pre-release draft class, even if its just with the projected first rounders? Being a Cavs fan, I am looking forward to Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones for next year. I tried to work on one myself but it was hard getting the player ratings to scale evenly with the rookies that were already created for this year, so there was no balance. No rush, just wondering what your plans were and if a pre-release was possible for this?
Old 10-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #421
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

Got a couple of questions about version 1. From what I understand, version 1 will not include any changes to shots, ratings, tendencies, playbooks, or potential for any non-rookies. Is that correct? Also, will those be added at a later date? Thanks for the hard work guys. These look great so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 02:36 PM   #422
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by volstopfan14
Got a couple of questions about version 1. From what I understand, version 1 will not include any changes to shots, ratings, tendencies, playbooks, or potential for any non-rookies. Is that correct? Also, will those be added at a later date? Thanks for the hard work guys. These look great so far.

Correct...Version 1 is equipment edits for all players on all 30 teams. We plan to work on tendencies next I believe.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 6

I second the Truth's sliders..
Old 10-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #424
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

alright Ill check out his sliders...

Im on to equipment edits now so I can finish them up and get on to Playbooks and tendencies tonight and tomorrow!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »