Home

NEW LEGEND PLAYERS NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX

This is a discussion on NEW LEGEND PLAYERS NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-30-2011, 05:02 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NEW LEGEND PLAYERS NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX

Thanks alot man. I appreciate it. Now time for some all-time rosters
Old 11-30-2011, 05:13 AM   #34
Pro

laroche360's Arena

OVR: 10
Smile Re: NEW LEGEND PLAYERS NOW AVAILABLE ON XBOX

anyway u case no one has noticed ,u definetly need the DLC downloaded ,otherwise even if u upload the teams from 2kshare ,they will be headless(smart move 2k lol)good thing is that u have to ability to trade the players BUT it seems to overwrite ur roster every time u unlock players by playing the mode(be aware of that!!!!) I had my roster to 90% done,now I have to start all over again
so people make sure u have ur main roster saved at another place!but it's worth it cuz I will haves lot of real players instead of a bunch of CAPS
Old 11-30-2011, 05:16 AM   #35
Pro

laroche360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKing
Why are all the players headless for me???
u have to buy the DLC,it happened to me also as I tried..
it's worth it if want to have those players (u can trade hem to any team)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2011, 05:27 AM   #36
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

Can anyone upload the teams i have the dlc but not live
Old 11-30-2011, 05:56 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 4

hello everybody i'm french so it's difficult to me to understand everything.

"Current players like Jason Kidd, Tim Duncan and Grant Hill will also be re rated so you can use them at the peak of their careers" i would like to know if it's true, and if other player like them are in the same situation and who?

i would like to know if it's possible to use Dan Majerle or Kevin Johnson in exhibition mode for example if i make a game between 93 Suns and 95 Orlando Magic, or Hawks with Steeve Smith.

I'm not sure but i read on this forum that Suns 93 jerseys was available, is it true? and same question for 92 sixers jerseys.

is it possible to trade Drexler in the Houston rockets 94, or Dennis Rodman in the Spurs 98, or Terry Cummings?

Is it possible to create a team with 12 legends players?

Is the 90's court have always a half circle in the paint?

thanks you.
Old 11-30-2011, 06:35 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

incredible work Sellaz, I play on PS3 so no way I can try this out but it is much appreciated that you are picking up 2k's slack. Cheers.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:21 AM   #39
Pro

laroche360's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard

"Current players like Jason Kidd, Tim Duncan and Grant Hill will also be re rated so you can use them at the peak of their careers" i would like to know if it's true, and if other player like them are in the same situation and who?

i would like to know if it's possible to use Dan Majerle or Kevin Johnson in exhibition mode for example if i make a game between 93 Suns and 95 Orlando Magic, or Hawks with Steeve Smith.

I'm not sure but i read on this forum that Suns 93 jerseys was available, is it true? and same question for 92 sixers jerseys.

is it possible to trade Drexler in the Houston rockets 94, or Dennis Rodman in the Spurs 98, or Terry Cummings?

thanks you.
écris moi je te dirai ce que tu dois faire pour les télécharger
Old 11-30-2011, 08:27 AM   #40
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyHard

thanks you.
IF you buy the DLC, then you will be able to edit legend teams, and thus create a team with 12 legend players. You can certainly trade players who were already on the game, such as Drexler, Rodman, or Cummings. Now if you are on 360 and have bought the DLC, then you can download the new legend players, and "players in their prime" on 2kShare.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »