Home

[Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

This is a discussion on [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #849
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

Leftos

Based on the offsets I posted in your new thread for the 12/5 roster, I was wondering are you still able to update your tool to be compatible with the Xbox 360 12/5 roster?

I tried doing the manual checksum route and adding the CON offset in place of the first 4 digits in hex and even tried a third option of adding it before the 4 bytes but only the replacing of the first 4 bytes with "CON" works but it only allows me to edit the Jersey tab but nothing else. Whenever I do anything to the Players tab it says the file is damaged/unreadable.

I had previously mentioned problems with ID 1364 on down and that probably is the cause of it not properly loading in Chromes Resigner tool or Horiozon/Modio.

I was hoping you wouldn't mind checking it out please and see what you can do in order to make it compatible please?

Thanks so much and I hope you had a good graduation.. Also looking forward to this weeks NLSC Podcast.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit

Last edited by pjt8405; 12-17-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #850
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
So changing the BirthYear didn't suffice? Maybe you should lower their YearsPro as well.
I am using 2K Official Roster as a base and I what to hex edit the Jerseys and when I go to the Jerseys tab it is blank. How can I get Jerseys from one roster file and paste it on another?
Old 12-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #851
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjt8405
Leftos

Based on the offsets I posted in your new thread for the 12/5 roster, I was wondering are you still able to update your tool to be compatible with the Xbox 360 12/5 roster?

I tried doing the manual checksum route and adding the CON offset in place of the first 4 digits in hex and even tried a third option of adding it before the 4 bytes but only the replacing of the first 4 bytes with "CON" works but it only allows me to edit the Jersey tab but nothing else. Whenever I do anything to the Players tab it says the file is damaged/unreadable.

I had previously mentioned problems with ID 1364 on down and that probably is the cause of it not properly loading in Chromes Resigner tool or Horiozon/Modio.

I was hoping you wouldn't mind checking it out please and see what you can do in order to make it compatible please?

Thanks so much and I hope you had a good graduation.. Also looking forward to this weeks NLSC Podcast.
pjt, I've explained the issue with this all too many times already. I'm actually getting a bit tired of explaining the same thing over and over.

Here goes again:
360 savegames have garbage bytes in random positions, multiples of 8KB of data that doesn't have anything to do either with the roster or the savegame in general. There's no easy way to detect these and skip them, or I just haven't figured out a way yet. The 360 profile worked with the retail roster because I had manually put in code to skip ahead 16KB for players with ID 1365 and higher. There's no such option for the Custom profile yet, but I may add one soon.
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2012, 10:11 AM   #852

Okay, just released v0.14.1, which has the same measure for the Players table and players with ID 1365 and up in a Custom 360 profile, same measure that I had originally in the 360 profile.

So, players with ID 1365 and higher should be editable. I can't help you with whatever other issue you're having (like resigining, Chrome, Modio or whatever) because I don't have a 360 to actually test the tools out and see if the savegames work on it. If you want to donate the money for me to get one, be my guest. Yeah, just kidding.

Anyway, AFAIK, with the offsets I got from pjt, the roster 12/5 roster opens up perfectly in Roster Editor, all tables work (except player 1364, which is a known issue ever since I created the 360 profile), decoding them works, and saving edits the data it's supposed to edit, just like the 360 profile worked. If that one worked for you, and Custom 360 doesn't, then I'm all out of ideas.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 12-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #853
Rookie

OVR: 3

is there any way i can replace alex english with johnny davis as the raptors assistant coach using this tool? If so, how?
Old 12-20-2012, 01:16 PM   #854
MVP

Quote:
Okay, just released v0.14.1, which has the same measure for the Players table and players with ID 1365 and up in a Custom 360 profile, same measure that I had originally in the 360 profile.

So, players with ID 1365 and higher should be editable. I can't help you with whatever other issue you're having (like resigining, Chrome, Modio or whatever) because I don't have a 360 to actually test the tools out and see if the savegames work on it. If you want to donate the money for me to get one, be my guest. Yeah, just kidding.

Anyway, AFAIK, with the offsets I got from pjt, the roster 12/5 roster opens up perfectly in Roster Editor, all tables work (except player 1364, which is a known issue ever since I created the 360 profile), decoding them works, and saving edits the data it's supposed to edit, just like the 360 profile worked. If that one worked for you, and Custom 360 doesn't, then I'm all out of ideas.

Huge Thank You Leftos!

One thing that needs correcting is the Free Agents in the Team Tab are showing up incorrectly reading -1,-1,-1 etc... Everything else shows up perfect. Thank You so much!

Old 12-20-2012, 01:46 PM   #855

Updated again to fix that.
Novato, CA, USA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #856
MVP

Quote:
Updated again to fix that.
Leftos:

A Huge Thank You again for everything that you do. It is really appreciated as always.

I got the 12/5 Xbox 360 Official Roster working 100% correct.

Here is a step by step guide for everyone to use. Please follow carefully and always have a backup save handy just in case.

A HUGE Thank You to Paul Pierce OS for finding the correct offsets and all his hours of trying to guide me through Hex Editing.

Steps to getting 12/5 Xbox 360 Official Roster compatible with Leftos Roster Editor Tool:

1. Load Leftos Tool (Make sure it is the newest version)

2. Click Custom 360 option

3. Got to option and enter in the following:

FirstSSOffset: 94164
FirstSSOffsetBit: 2

CustomSSOffset: Same as above
CustomOffsetBit: same as above

CustomRosterOffset: 936842
CustomRosterOffsetBit: 3

JerseyOffset: 1569956
JerseyOffsetBit: 0

4. Load the 12/5 roster into Leftos Tool

5. Once all edits are done, save each tab and then close the file.

6. Open up the file in Hex Workshop or HXD

7. Enter the following into the first 4 bytes (Replacing the values already there) 43 4F 4E 20

8. Save the roster (make sure to keep a backup file just in case)

9. Close Hex Editor and open Chromes Resigner Tool

10. Load the 12/5 Roster you just edited in hex and then save

11. Load the rehased/resigned file in Horizon and Rehash/resign

12. Inject the newly resigned file onto your USB and then load onto your Xbox 360.

Hope this guide helps everyone. You can also do this using any of the new Xbox 360 Files. You must find the CustomRosterOfsset and bit as well as the JerseyOffset in order for the tool to read correctly.

Last edited by pjt8405; 12-20-2012 at 05:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »