Home

2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface

This is a discussion on 2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2k13 roster with all the rookies 1st/2nd rounders cyberface

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezy619
i just used leftos info from his "base roster v1 work" from google docs, im starting to think that the overseas players wont have cyberfaces in the game,i honestly got lucky figuring alot of this out, i can try and see if i can get dr.j to show up.

also, if anyone can tell me how to upload player dna besides ones that are created players i would appreciate that cuz, i want everyone to have the best 2k experience possible
ok i tried that cyberface id for dr.j and a generic player named "james smith" came up
Old 10-08-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
ok i tried that cyberface id for dr.j and a generic player named "james smith" came up
you have to use his player id not his cyberface id. Rondoisgod made the same mistake as you did. You have to use the player id just like you did for the rookies. not the cyberface id.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
you have to use his player id not his cyberface id. Rondoisgod made the same mistake as you did. You have to use the player id just like you did for the rookies. not the cyberface id.
thats what i did and that player came up, and also used that player id for ricky davis and roger mason came up, im sorry for saying cyberface id im still getting used all of this, i just found about it today and im still soo used to reditor
and i tried to upload some players but none of them are showing up to be able to upload onto 2k share, ill work more on it later to see if there is something im doin wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
i just used leftos info from his "base roster v1 work" from google docs, im starting to think that the overseas players wont have cyberfaces in the game,i honestly got lucky figuring alot of this out, i can try and see if i can get dr.j to show up.

also, if anyone can tell me how to upload player dna besides ones that are created players i would appreciate that cuz, i want everyone to have the best 2k experience possible
Somoene please help this man!... I just did an overhaul on my roster (accessories, edits, tendencies, etc..) and all I need is the 2nd rounders
Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohns23
Somoene please help this man!... I just did an overhaul on my roster (accessories, edits, tendencies, etc..) and all I need is the 2nd rounders
THANK YOU SIR!!!

all i need is someone to edit the friggin birthdates and colleges and i can finally start my association
Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #14
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Are these uniforms hex'd as well? (Knicks(Color/Neckline, Nets(neckline)

Also looking for solid CF25 Dynasty owners, follow the link to get started >> PS5 P5 Dynasty Discord
Old 10-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.a.sick
Are these uniforms hex'd as well? (Knicks(Color/Neckline, Nets(neckline)

no, the only thing i did was take my original roster that i did minor editing on, no hexing and added the second rounders to it, if someone wants to take my roster and add the alternate jerseys that i know someone found recently and hex edit a couple things that would great and im sure the community would appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 15

You're the man somebody hex this with the right info and jerseys !!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »