Home

Barockafella Roster updates and mods for xbox360 thread

This is a discussion on Barockafella Roster updates and mods for xbox360 thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 03-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Barockafella Roster updates and mods for xbox360 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAROCKAFELLA
I just started using leftos' roster editor since Reditor is taking a while. I used the editor to make a demo roster of only the starting 5 and the 6th man on every team. I added Chuck Daly and PJ Carlisemo to the dream team. I also put young Phil Jackson on the '89 and '93 Bulls team. I put the older coach Phil on the '96 and '98 Bulls squad. Shaq, Kenny, Chuck and CWebb are coaching the Rising stars squads and Larry Brown is on the allen Iverson 76ers squad. I also cleared out the Free Agents list. Its up on 2kshare right now. Think i named it Starting 5 Mod. Ill be adding coaching staff to the rest of the legends team in the next couple of days. I made this primarily as a base roster for my new street roster. Might be useful to roster makers. Check it out.
Hey Barockafella,

Please check your inbox. I just sent you a PM regarding a cool project
Old 03-01-2013, 05:12 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0
Has Anyone Looked Into An Cyberface My Career Program Which You Can Use All Accessories. I Know There Is One For Max Skill Sets But Is There Anyone Out Trying To Start This Up? I'm New To This But Will Try To Help.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #19
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Hey Barock, what you do to make players from regulars to CAP? I know you uploaded rosters like this without any problem on 2K Share. I want to know, do you just use Leftos editor?

Edit: I think I just failed at reading. Time to find out if I can share the roster with NBA players as CAP.

Last edited by MarvinOida; 03-02-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Hey Barock, what you do to make players from regulars to CAP? I know you uploaded rosters like this without any problem on 2K Share. I want to know, do you just use Leftos editor?

Edit: I think I just failed at reading. Time to find out if I can share the roster with NBA players as CAP.
Yes i use an early version of leftos editor. I find that his latest editor is easier to edit with however harder to rehash and resign witout corrupting the file.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:16 AM   #21
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Yes i use an early version of leftos editor. I find that his latest editor is easier to edit with however harder to rehash and resign witout corrupting the file.
What version? I would like to know cause I have this project and some players are glitched, so I just want to fix them AND have it on 2KShare.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
What version? I would like to know cause I have this project and some players are glitched, so I just want to fix them AND have it on 2KShare.
Lefto's roster editor version 0.20.0.1. Whats great about the version i have is that it gives you the choice between xbox360 and custom xbox360 values. The latest version automatically combines the two values which sometimes corrupts a roster file when you do certain edits to it. Ill post my version later.

In the meantime,i put up a Mar 2nd roster with no injuries and all 213 head and assistant coaches in the Free Agency list using hokupguys coach list from 2k12.

http://www.operationsports.com/hokup...ches-id-codes/

Some of the coaches have only portraits. Some coaches are doubled and may have a cyberface on one player but not the second. Pat Riley is one of those coaches.

Youll see every coach available. Some coaches youll see in different stages of their career like George Carl, Rick Adleman, Phil Jackson (early 90s cf id: 5064 , late 90s cf id: 5076 , mid 2000s cf id: 5074). Etc.

Check it out on 2kshare. Look for it under my gamertag.

Made this primarily for roster makers to see coaches available. Enjoy.

Oh, I also uploaded a modkit with a few hex and resigning tools here:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/0D8re2cU/...der_tools.html

Last edited by BAROCKAFELLA; 03-06-2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: New Info
Old 04-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #23
Rookie

Just a quick heads up while I'm waiting for Reditor to drop. I put a roster up with all the CAT logos changed to NBA logos. When you go to create a team menu simply go down to the logo category and scroll LEFT ONLY to see all the logos I put in. If you scroll right, youll only see the first 30 logos.

I also uploaded a Team USA with official jerseys to 2kshare.

To get the roster, go to 2kshare rosters menu, Press Y and search for file by gamertag. Enter Barockafella. It'll be somewhere on the list.

If you want team usa, just enter team usa in teams section.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Just a quick heads up while I'm waiting for Reditor to drop. I put a roster up with all the CAT logos changed to NBA logos. When you go to create a team menu simply go down to the logo category and scroll LEFT ONLY to see all the logos I put in. If you scroll right, youll only see the first 30 logos.

I also uploaded a Team USA with official jerseys to 2kshare.

To get the roster, go to 2kshare rosters menu, Press Y and search for file by gamertag. Enter Barockafella. It'll be somewhere on the list.

If you want team usa, just enter team usa in teams section.

This is pretty cool. Thank you for doing this

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »