Home

RayRay's SUPER 80 roster (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on RayRay's SUPER 80 roster (Xbox 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2013, 07:31 PM   #33
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: RayRay's SUPER 80 roster (Xbox 360)

Ok new update..... We finally got some spring weather in Wisconsin so I have been playing some ball with my kids. Haven't touched the roster yet. I might work on it a little tonight but I have a 8:13 tee time tomorrow so I don't know how much I'll get done.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Enjoy your time with YOUR kids. They grow up too fast, seems like yesterday i was bringing mine home from hospital. Have fun on the GREENS tomorrow.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 04-27-2013, 10:40 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravesFan9
People don't realize, I think, that the 91-92 Knicks were the only Knick team to take a Jordan-led Bulls team to 7 games in a playoff series. Jordan never lost to the Knicks in the playoffs, but no Knick squad gave him more trouble than that 92 team. Then the Knicks ****ed it all up by not re-signing McDaniel and trading Mark Jackson for Charles Smith and Doc Rivers.

This is my favorite Knick team of all time. They didn't back down to anyone. X-Man and Jordan going nose to nose in the Playoffs is timeless.

oh.. btw... the 1998 Pacers and 1992 Knicks are the only two teams to take the Jordan led Bulls to Game 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnKINLUaFj4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #36
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Almost all of the teams are "completed" they are just spread out over 4 different files. Since this is almost like a conversion mod I am reordering all the teams by years. I can get about 4 teams done an hour, but then I have to create the new teams.... Basically ask me again Sunday!!!
Quote:
Ok new update..... We finally got some spring weather in Wisconsin so I have been playing some ball with my kids. Haven't touched the roster yet. I might work on it a little tonight but I have a 8:13 tee time tomorrow so I don't know how much I'll get done.
So when should I ask you again about how far you are? You told me to ask you on Sunday but you said you have been busy with other things so when should I ask you again (I'm really anxious for this roster lol)?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:00 AM   #37
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

Ok so I'm done thru the 94-95 teams. One thing that I was warned about was the CAP faces changing. After I get all the teams exported aver, then do the GIDs and jerseys, then some re-rating, rotations then i need to figure out what im doing with all the generic looking CAP faces!!!!!! (Cyber face look a likes or redo all the CAPs)

The BETA version of the roster will be released when all of that is done. In this version I want you guys to play around with it and and let me know if you notice anything really out of whack. After that version I will do equipment edits, tweak some more ratings, and some cosmetic changes to the roster so I can release a final version.
Old 04-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
Rookie

uforce's Arena

OVR: 0

bookmarking my spot. add me to the list of super excited. this was also my favorite era of nba. can't wait!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #39
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OK guys running into some issues. I'm done with the teams up through 99-00 and I can load the roster, I can go through the rosters under roster manager but the second I go back home to start a game, it freezes. I am thinking it either has something to do with NBA today or with the GIDs on the file.

This could be a bump in the road! I have other ideas but it wont be as authentic. I'll play around with it some more....just bare with me for a while.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:48 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
OK guys running into some issues. I'm done with the teams up through 99-00 and I can load the roster, I can go through the rosters under roster manager but the second I go back home to start a game, it freezes. I am thinking it either has something to do with NBA today or with the GIDs on the file.

This could be a bump in the road! I have other ideas but it wont be as authentic. I'll play around with it some more....just bare with me for a while.

I've run into that issue before. It was the GID for teams. just double check each team has correct GID and you should be good. Good Luck! Highly anxious to play with this roster.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »