Home

Trifecta OFF-SEASON Roster(2013-14)

This is a discussion on Trifecta OFF-SEASON Roster(2013-14) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 09:21 PM   #457
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Trifecta OFF-SEASON Roster(2013-14)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelist2014
Hey vtcrb you are missing Romero Osby for the magics Nick Calathes and Willie Reed for the Grizzles and newly signed forward for the pelicans Arinze Onuaku,Aaron Baynes of the Spurs and final the coach name for the 76ers is Brett Brown. Other than that great job and for the rookie showcase can you put the 2013 NBA draft rookies and the showcase in TD that will be great.
Osby and Baynes are both in the Free Agent Pool. Calates, Reed and Onuaku I dont have in the Roster. Sorry I am not planning on Updating anymore. And man the guy I have coaching the 76ers is a Hall of Famer in the making. LOL

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 08-31-2013, 02:51 AM   #458
Rookie

RAVENOUS's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi there, fantastic rosters!

I was blogging an association several months back using your rosters that came out in Feb or March. The gameplay was the best I've ever experienced while attempting a sim-style franchise for any sports game. However, I left roles on and did 1 team control, and wasn't happy with the sim results after awhile. I decided to restart, but due to work at the time, association v2 unfortunately never got off the ground.

Fast-forward to this week: I started one up with these off-season rosters, and simmed through two months while controlling all teams and maintaining rotations properly; the sim results are nothing short of impressive.

A post above alluded to this with the "year off" thing, but: I'm thinking given the amount of time that goes in to proper association mode setup anyway, I wouldn't mind spending an extra hour or two "starting today" (which puts you at last season's playoffs), simming through with the Heat winning it all (won't be hard!), and copying all the offseason moves myself. Just to make it perfect. Could have last year's stats in there, and not have sophomores like Davis and Lillard dominating the ROTY chase.

Do you have a '13 draft class I could use in conjunction with maybe the roster you came out with back in May? If not, would it be possible to get all the rookies from this roster set into a draft class? I ask that assuming you're using an editor on a computer like the one Madden has, and hoping it would be a simple matter of 60 copy/pastes for you - ignore me if I'm wrong. I've used the Madden editor a lot but have no idea how you 2kers are doing it.

Cheers, and thanks for your roster set!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:45 AM   #459
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENOUS
Hi there, fantastic rosters!

I was blogging an association several months back using your rosters that came out in Feb or March. The gameplay was the best I've ever experienced while attempting a sim-style franchise for any sports game. However, I left roles on and did 1 team control, and wasn't happy with the sim results after awhile. I decided to restart, but due to work at the time, association v2 unfortunately never got off the ground.

Fast-forward to this week: I started one up with these off-season rosters, and simmed through two months while controlling all teams and maintaining rotations properly; the sim results are nothing short of impressive.

A post above alluded to this with the "year off" thing, but: I'm thinking given the amount of time that goes in to proper association mode setup anyway, I wouldn't mind spending an extra hour or two "starting today" (which puts you at last season's playoffs), simming through with the Heat winning it all (won't be hard!), and copying all the offseason moves myself. Just to make it perfect. Could have last year's stats in there, and not have sophomores like Davis and Lillard dominating the ROTY chase.

Do you have a '13 draft class I could use in conjunction with maybe the roster you came out with back in May? If not, would it be possible to get all the rookies from this roster set into a draft class? I ask that assuming you're using an editor on a computer like the one Madden has, and hoping it would be a simple matter of 60 copy/pastes for you - ignore me if I'm wrong. I've used the Madden editor a lot but have no idea how you 2kers are doing it.

Cheers, and thanks for your roster set!

Glad to hear you have enjoyed the Roster(s). It really does suck with Sim Stats IF you dont control 30 teams and set TOTAL SIM CONTROL and Rotations for Each team. I am providing a link to the 2013 Draft Class if you want to SIM thru the 1st season.

2013 Draft Class Thread link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-xbox360.html

Old 09-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #460
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Sorry about the Year thing, it really ONLY has an effect Year 1 and I didnt think that taking the chance of Glitching Association in Later Years was worth the risk. Did you get the 2014 Draft Class as well?
Ya of course lol, haven't made it that far yet though.

Cavaliers were the 1st seed..

Won game 6, going for game 7, they're tough though and Bynum made all of his free throws? Lol...

Still a nice exciting game.
Old 09-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #461
Rookie

RAVENOUS's Arena

Quote:
Glad to hear you have enjoyed the Roster(s). It really does suck with Sim Stats IF you dont control 30 teams and set TOTAL SIM CONTROL and Rotations for Each team. I am providing a link to the 2013 Draft Class if you want to SIM thru the 1st season.

2013 Draft Class Thread link: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-xbox360.html
Awesome, thank you! I'll let you know how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 01:02 AM   #462
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Guys I am DONE with 2k13 for right now. I am now editing Madden25 and NCAA14. I may stick with 2k13 as I am not sold on 2k14. I will let you guys know on my 2k intentions, once 2k14 is released OR they finally release Release Info on Association Mode and 2k Share.

I WANT to Thank EACH of you who have followed Our work all year. I hope you guys enjoyed the Projects that the Trifecta Group was able to Provide you.

Old 09-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #463
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
What i did was Unhook 1 time and set up a BASE Association, setting ALL Rotations and Total Sim Control for each team. Then you can connect and just Load your Base Association and start a New Franchise and Save it under a different name. What happens IF you are connected to Xbox Live is that it causes a Career Stat Glitch. It bothers me, but May not bother others. Basically when you are connected to Xbox Live you will see 2012-13 Stats in Career Stats and those stats will be Wrong and throw everything out of order. Like it had Dwight Howard averaged 1.5ppg and 2.3 rpg in 2012-13 Season. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Ok cool, so I just can't set up the association base with LIVE connected, but once I have it done, I can connect LIVE back, right? Just want to make sure I got it right. Thanks

No Cheese Zone
Old 09-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #464
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rody2k6
Ok cool, so I just can't set up the association base with LIVE connected, but once I have it done, I can connect LIVE back, right? Just want to make sure I got it right. Thanks
Yes that is correct, UNLESS 2k changes something. Just be sure to have a Backup copy you save when you are Off-Line, in case you see an issue. Hope it works out well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »