Home

NBA 2K14 .ROS file

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 .ROS file within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-02-2013, 07:23 PM   #121
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 .ROS file

New to the community. How long wil it take for some of these incredible rosters to make it to 2kshare? Will the euroleague teams be able to be unlocked so we can add some of the players to the current rosters? I just need a few cyberfaces up before I can start my association. And please community share all you can it makes this game that much better. And I am no good with that roster editor tool? Maybe someone could give me some hints/tips/links. I have a MacBook Pro so can I even download all the necessary components. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 07:27 PM   #122
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart Pimpson08
New to the community. How long wil it take for some of these incredible rosters to make it to 2kshare? Will the euroleague teams be able to be unlocked so we can add some of the players to the current rosters? I just need a few cyberfaces up before I can start my association. And please community share all you can it makes this game that much better. And I am no good with that roster editor tool? Maybe someone could give me some hints/tips/links. I have a MacBook Pro so can I even download all the necessary components. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Could take weeks/months. We (PS3/Xbox/PC) are trying to find where players are and how to make cyberfaced CAPs. You need a PC (Windows) to mod files. (Currently working with X360 and PC)

This isn't easy, it takes dedication and hard work and knowledge to find stuff. So be patient and understand that you don't always get stuff quickly as you want it, but we eventually can get there.

Tap Taptalking away from my iPhone 5.... C.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:05 PM   #123
Rookie

jrose11's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Got it, I'm watching the video while looking at NLSC...
NLSC only for PC or do the downloads also work for PS3/Xbox?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #124
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose11
NLSC only for PC or do the downloads also work for PS3/Xbox?
We take advantage of what PC Guys do and experiment with 360 files. It's better to try than have nothing.

Old 10-02-2013, 08:58 PM   #125
Rookie

jrose11's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
We take advantage of what PC Guys do and experiment with 360 files. It's better to try than have nothing.

Ok I've tried downloading to a USB and my PS3 doesn't even recognize the files, so not sure if I'm not doing something right or it just doesn't work?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #126
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose11
Ok I've tried downloading to a USB and my PS3 doesn't even recognize the files, so not sure if I'm not doing something right or it just doesn't work?
Xbox and PS3 have different files. You need to decrypt a your PS3 saves on a USB for a specific file. Search through the subforum.

Old 10-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #127
Rookie

christian7210's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Xbox and PS3 have different files. You need to decrypt a your PS3 saves on a USB for a specific file.

Chrome's got a 2k14 resigner. Tried opening a .ROS file but got an error message. Wanna check it out?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lls-attrb.html
Old 10-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #128
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Chrome's got a 2k14 resigner. Tried opening a .ROS file but got an error message. Wanna check it out?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lls-attrb.html
I don't know what he does in that. I'm just a 15 year old guys lol. I'm not Leftos, Vlad, or Chrome. I wish I was though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »