Home

Anyway to get old files for 2k12 for PS3?

This is a discussion on Anyway to get old files for 2k12 for PS3? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
Rookie

jrose11's Arena

OVR: 2
Anyway to get old files for 2k12 for PS3?

Just wondering if there is a way to get any kind of files whether its old classic teams, players, etc. for 2k12 even though the server is no longer running? Is there a place where I could possibly obtain files via USB and does that work? Thanks for any info you guys may have about this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2013, 07:13 AM   #2
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Anyway to get old files for 2k12 for PS3?

Yes and No.

Did you just get this game? What are you looking for?

There weren't as many good (custom) roster sets for PS3 as there were for Xbox for that year, but there were some. I have a few on my PS3 which I could get to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose11
Just wondering if there is a way to get any kind of files whether its old classic teams, players, etc. for 2k12 even though the server is no longer running? Is there a place where I could possibly obtain files via USB and does that work? Thanks for any info you guys may have about this
Old 10-04-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
Rookie

jrose11's Arena

I had the game when it was the newest one out. I've been disappointed with 2k13 and 14 because I solely play association mode and classic teams. My biggest regret was not saving all the classic teams that were on the 2kshare feature. (Could of swore that I found the 2000's sonics on a download file once on 2k share). Been working on creating my own classic teams lately on my game.

I'm asking because I might just stick with the 2k12 because it had some d-league and the export team option with I miss a lot with it being removed from 13 &14.

So if you do have some old files for the game on 2k12 I might be really interested and couldn't give enough thanks if you have some of these classic teams or retro sonics.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

Just something to think about --even though I'm primarily a PS3 guy, 2k12 for Xbox had the largest number of retro rosters of any NBA 2k game to date. I think I downloaded about 30 retro roster sets right before 2kshare went down. With the Xbox One console coming out, you might be able to snag a used Xbox and a used copy of 2k12 fairly cheap so from a roster standpoint, it might be worth it.

Quote:
I had the game when it was the newest one out. I've been disappointed with 2k13 and 14 because I solely play association mode and classic teams. My biggest regret was not saving all the classic teams that were on the 2kshare feature. (Could of swore that I found the 2000's sonics on a download file once on 2k share). Been working on creating my own classic teams lately on my game.

I'm asking because I might just stick with the 2k12 because it had some d-league and the export team option with I miss a lot with it being removed from 13 &14.

So if you do have some old files for the game on 2k12 I might be really interested and couldn't give enough thanks if you have some of these classic teams or retro sonics.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #5
Rookie

jrose11's Arena

So you don't have much for the PS3 then? Not sure what I'd do for the Xbox since I've never played xbox and 2k12 would be the only reason I would even get it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

There weren't many retro rosters for the PS3. I can get you what I have. Have you unlocked all of the classic teams?

Quote:
So you don't have much for the PS3 then? Not sure what I'd do for the Xbox since I've never played xbox and 2k12 would be the only reason I would even get it
Old 10-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #7
Rookie

jrose11's Arena

Yeah I've unlocked all the ones that are from the legends mode and created a few
Old 10-08-2013, 03:00 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

Can I get it on this please? I've just picked up 2K12 for PSŁ (I've had it on 360 for ages). I'd like to get the last official NBA roster and some classic seasons if possible (96-98 especially)?

Many thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »