Home

Trifecta 2k14 Draft Classes(Xbox360)

This is a discussion on Trifecta 2k14 Draft Classes(Xbox360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2014, 12:03 AM   #281
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Trifecta 2k14 Draft Classes(Xbox360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
You speak on matters that you have no business in doing so. As far as you saying you speak on injustice & need to get all of my facts... Sapp Dreece & I speak verbally at least once a week. WE have been a team yet u always come in to MY threads particularly to talk **** or try to leech on their projects like we are not all one team... smh I respect anyone that tries to help the masses & puts in work editing but I have NO respect for the "wholier than though, I need to speak" **** that you do.

You have like 400 projects going & are looking for Internet fame. I always play the background when you do ur snake **** but damn bro. I even copped your copy of NBA2K14 for u this year as a token of respect, faith & appreciation (since u were waiting on me to chime in) but u don't speak on that do you?! Itd just be nice if you didn't feel the need to go into others threads with ur un-needed 2 cents & leeching others projects. Stay in your 400 projects that you somehow give 100% attention to. & to anybody that has something to say to post... l ow that I've played quiet & just couldn't anymore. Been here on OS since 05 & haven't felt so disrespected by a member until recently. Don't leech or **** on people's work if you know how tedious the process is. I'm done. You won't get another reaction out of me.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

OK lets get it out in the OPEN. Yes Ronyell You Bought NBA 2k14 for me To be PART of the GAME Changers. NOW Let's comment as to WHY. As ANYONE can look back thru Posts, I have been having some Health Issues the last few years, that have caused some Financial Issues. I told you I didnt feel right about it, but you INSISTED it was something you wanted to do. We had AGREED not to speak about it on OS as I felt that was a REAL World thing NOT a FORUM thing, but hey guess that is out the Window. Man WAY to BOOST yourself up and BURY me with that.

Your MAJOR issue like you said is I am INVOLVED in alot of Projects. I mean are you jealous of the fact that people follow. I DONT post about my Projects in Others threads. HOW do I leech on others work? Please elaborate? Have I used Someone's work as a BASE for my Projects? Yes, 2k's, What about you? IF anything YOU are the LEECH hanging onto DREECE and CWSAPP. To LEECH on a Project that would mean I USE someone's Project to get Recognition. WHOSE project am I USING?

Finish what you started as You came in MY thread. I WANT you to answer, dont leave and go HIDE in WWE Forums again.

EDIT: CW SAPP and I Speak almost DAILY, FYI

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 04-11-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: EDIT
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #282
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

The needless back-and-forth ends now. Back on topic. Consider this the only warning for all parties to that end.

Thanks.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:20 AM   #283
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

And there goes all the Fun. LOL

Back on Topic 2015 Class has about 10 Propects DONE, hope to have it released by end of the Month.

Old 04-11-2014, 01:07 AM   #284
Rookie

OVR: 0

hi just wondering will there be an offline file for this?
thanks for the great work
Old 04-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #285
MVP

Oaklandboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
And there goes all the Fun. LOL

Back on Topic 2015 Class has about 10 Propects DONE, hope to have it released by end of the Month.
Hey vtcrb are you gone do a roster update cause 2kshare roster update sucks

Galaxy Note 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #286
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaklandboy
Hey vtcrb are you gone do a roster update cause 2kshare roster update sucks

Galaxy Note 3

I will but no ETA, taking a BREAK from Rosters right now. ALOT more involved in Roster Update than Draft Classes.

Old 04-14-2014, 12:14 PM   #287
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria416
hi just wondering will there be an offline file for this?
thanks for the great work
I ask the same question. There's not even an offline link now for the 2014 class from the 1st post. What's up with these offline links disappearing vtcrb? It happened in your PS3 project thread too. There's no offline file in your 1st post there anymore either.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #288
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I ask the same question. There's not even an offline link now for the 2014 class from the 1st post. What's up with these offline links disappearing vtcrb? It happened in your PS3 project thread too. There's no offline file in your 1st post there anymore either.
Unless i am doing it in my sleep, i have NO IDEA. LOL. I truly have No Explanation as to the Disappearing links.

I am working on a little player movement now in 2014 Class. Just removing guys who have UNDER Performed, Keith Frazier, etc and Adding in some Seniors or Higher ranked EURO guys who are NOT in the 2015 Class already. That is why i havent Added a NEW Off-line link yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »