Home

That That 2K14! [360]

This is a discussion on That That 2K14! [360] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-04-2014, 12:26 AM   #145
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: That That 2K14! [360]

Ok, Player Loading takes a good second or two, that's good.

I'm currently running a brief 5 minute quarter sample of NYK vs POR. (Though as I'm typing, it's loaded slowly, but it eventually got game started.)

Anything else needed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #146
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Ok, Player Loading takes a good second or two, that's good.

I'm currently running a brief 5 minute quarter sample of NYK vs POR. (Though as I'm typing, it's loaded slowly, but it eventually got game started.)

Anything else needed?

No that was it, as long as its loading. Don't expect anything gameplay wise. The only tab imported into that file is the players tab. No playbooks, coaching profiles, anything.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 01-04-2014, 12:30 AM   #147
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

That That 2K14! [360]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo is GOD
No that was it, as long as its loading. Don't expect anything gameplay wise. The only tab imported into that file is the players tab. No playbooks, coaching profiles, anything.

K then. I noticed in the early versions, players were imported weirdly (Classic Teams being 2 teams behind) that's probably something that help cause the slow down.

The game actually loading to start a NBA game was slow though, but maybe I'm use to PC load times.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:11 AM   #148
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Alright, ASA ID issue is officially fixed. It took all day, but it's fixed. Also I've figured out the lagging issue, as it has to do with lack of a shoe file. When you have the proper shoe file load times are instantaneous.

Props to MarvinOida and 40onem215 for being my guinea pigs.
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:46 AM   #149
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

I also did a NBA Today Season simulation and this is what happened.

*Note the roster I tested with primarily was focused on only Players. Some things aren't edited yet. Basically, not really Association/Season ready yet, so take these results as you wish.

*Not pictured: The Scoring Averages per game for teams were super high I think. (Or at least for my Blazers scoring 100+ a game for 2 months consecutively.)

All-Star Weekend Participants:

-BBVA Rising Stars
Spoiler

-3PT/Slam Dunk Contest
Spoiler

-All-Star Game
Spoiler

-ASW Results
Spoiler

-Season Awards/Playoff Results
Spoiler

Old 01-04-2014, 09:24 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 0

That looks pretty accurate Marv and glad I could help Rondo. That file played like a dream. No hiccups at all.
Old 01-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #151
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

Since we haven't seen them in years.. I'm adding the green jerseys back with a little twist.

Also, I'm constructing Team Shaq and Team Chuck right now. Obviously the teams aren't drafted yet. What do YOU guys want to see on them?

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 01-04-2014 at 02:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #152
"I am Tiger Woods"

gottibino's Arena

Rondo, how'd u add the green jerseys? id love to add 2k13's xmas jerseys to 2k14. i thought i saw the green jerseys on the disc but no Celtics St Pattys? kinda weird not to have those... i know those are the 'nba green' but thought the bulls & knicks had st pattys in 2k14...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »