Home

2k15 Euroleague team/players unlocked

This is a discussion on 2k15 Euroleague team/players unlocked within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k15 Euroleague team/players unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONDO4LIFE
Red MC can't be used until it's updated for this game. Which will be quite a while.
Rondo can you help me out. Can you please upload your roster where the love trade has been updated and with the shoe file. When I bought the game the shoes are same in 2k14 (no kobe 9s kd7s). Durant wears the 7 but it is not available to choose from in the shoe section same as to kobe wade lebron etc.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:04 AM   #10
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaboicade5
Thanks Rondo didnt know how that stuff worked, and I agree CaselH really dissapointed on euroleague teams, which is my favorite part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know I wasnt really thinking last yr when they added the Euro Teams that I would care, and I didnt figure I would even play them other than to practice up with my Pacers on some easier competetion, but I actually enjoy playing games with the Euro teams. I even put them in Playoffs mode and play to see which Euro teams wins it all. Its fun to play with them while waiting to start my Association once rosters are correct. So I was glad they added more Euro teams this year. I just wish they were unlockd so those players were available to be signed in Association mode, like they had said they would be.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-09-2014, 12:23 AM   #11
Rookie

If they get these unlocked on 2k15 and with somebodys help changing team name when Red MC is updated I promise you guys I'll make a AWESOME FIBA roster!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 12:26 AM   #12
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
If they get these unlocked on 2k15 and with somebodys help changing team name when Red MC is updated I promise you guys I'll make a AWESOME FIBA roster!

Thats great to hear. Whats wrong with team names? I dont follow Euro League basketball, so I guess I wouldnt know if teams names are wrong or not,lol.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-09-2014, 12:32 AM   #13
Rookie

Since I'm doing a FIBA roster it would all be national teams, USA, Spain, Argentina etc. I wouldnt have enough created team slots. But until then will do a roster that I'm doing for myself and also give yall an option to get as well. Its a HOMETOWN roster. Players play on the team closest to there hometown and will be set with 6yr contracts to stay with that team

Old 10-09-2014, 02:59 AM   #14
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Since I'm doing a FIBA roster it would all be national teams, USA, Spain, Argentina etc. I wouldnt have enough created team slots. But until then will do a roster that I'm doing for myself and also give yall an option to get as well. Its a HOMETOWN roster. Players play on the team closest to there hometown and will be set with 6yr contracts to stay with that team

If you made the Austrailan Team that would be great if its on the PS3. Iam American and live here as well, but Ryan Broekhoff is on the Aussie team and he played for Valparaiso and was my favorite player. I use to have Season Tickets to Valpo basketball but since my health took a turn for the worse we had to give up our season tickets because of finances. I really thought Rowdy would make a NBA team, he was Horizon Payer of the yr his Jr year, and really could have won it his Sr yr but McCallum beat him out from Detroit.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-09-2014, 08:45 AM   #15
Rookie

I could make you an australian team from created slots personally! But Australia would definitley be in the complete roster if euroleague teams were editable

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #16
Rookie

please wanna see the final results of this!!! this is gonna be for NBA 2k14 ps3 right????

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »