Home

Been Looking Everywhere For 2K11 Rosters. Anyone? (Ps3)

This is a discussion on Been Looking Everywhere For 2K11 Rosters. Anyone? (Ps3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Been Looking Everywhere For 2K11 Rosters. Anyone? (Ps3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Here's your hot sauce (bonus team: one of MJ's Wizard squads):
Hello! I've downloaded the file into my laptop, unzipped it, put the unarchivedfolder on a usb stick, plugged it into my PS3, copied it to the console, but it doesn't load in the game. I've tried deleting all the previous roster data, switched auto sign in, living rosters to off, but it still doesn't load. All I get is the default roster the game came with. And I really want to use this roster, since it has all the trades that occurred in the 2010-11 season, with accurate player ratings, rookies, etc. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me! Much appreciated.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:26 PM   #10
Rookie

Luca_Blight's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Been Looking Everywhere For 2K11 Rosters. Anyone? (Ps3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihnea
Hello! I've downloaded the file into my laptop, unzipped it, put the unarchivedfolder on a usb stick, plugged it into my PS3, copied it to the console, but it doesn't load in the game. I've tried deleting all the previous roster data, switched auto sign in, living rosters to off, but it still doesn't load. All I get is the default roster the game came with. And I really want to use this roster, since it has all the trades that occurred in the 2010-11 season, with accurate player ratings, rookies, etc. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me! Much appreciated.

You have to use bruteforce to make rosters work on your PS3. I'm not sure how this works. but i am about to give this a shot with some 2k16 rosters i downloaded.

and JD. Thanks for the 2k11 roster!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »