Home

Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q)

This is a discussion on Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2010, 04:35 AM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q)

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstarr219
i used these sliders all day in my association mode . i BARELY play this game and i wanted to start my association with the bulls . 1st team i played with these sliders were the spurs . blew them out in the 1st, 2nd the half score was like 70 something too 50 something , is something wrong? or am i juss to good? lolany help getting me into it more real life?
your at least better than me lol! first game i got destroyed, mainly coz i have WAY too many turnovers, was down by 23 at one stage but came back but fell by 13.....second game was close all the way through until last qtr i just went cold! i like these sliders, challending but i think i will just REALLY think about how i play in the future!

Worse comes to worse ill pick some sliders to bring down! But loving them heaps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2010, 05:06 AM   #802
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabby21
your at least better than me lol! first game i got destroyed, mainly coz i have WAY too many turnovers, was down by 23 at one stage but came back but fell by 13.....second game was close all the way through until last qtr i just went cold! i like these sliders, challending but i think i will just REALLY think about how i play in the future!

what difficulty are you on, i played it on allstar
Old 01-31-2010, 06:02 AM   #803
Rookie

Quote:
what difficulty are you on, i played it on allstar
yeah i used allstar (your just making me look worse haha) but im coming from Live 10.....and you can cheese like nuts in that game!

Ill let myself become accustomed to it, if its still too challenging ill just try out pro and lower the the qtr times maybe.....
Old 01-31-2010, 06:40 AM   #804
Rookie

Also just wondering, what game speed is the consensus? i got 45 at the mo! Whats the go with the player speed tweak? is that in the sliders set we download from 2k or a separate thing we need to change? and what to?

Cheers guys
Old 01-31-2010, 09:38 AM   #805
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Also just wondering, what game speed is the consensus? i got 45 at the mo! Whats the go with the player speed tweak? is that in the sliders set we download from 2k or a separate thing we need to change? and what to?

Cheers guys
i juss put both speed at 45
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2010, 02:02 PM   #806
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm confused about changing gamespeed though, because I thought with it set at 50 it is "true to life" meaning a 3 second violation is actually 3 real life seconds.

With it at 45 do 3 second violations and the rare 8 second violation bringing the ball upcourt get called?
Old 01-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #807
MVP

OVR: 11

I'm interested in these sliders though because I've been using Pro sliders but they are easy. I'd like the game to be more challenging but also stay realistic (without CPU cheats or backdoor cuts all game)
Old 01-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #808
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
i used these sliders all day in my association mode . i BARELY play this game and i wanted to start my association with the bulls . 1st team i played with these sliders were the spurs . blew them out in the 1st, 2nd the half score was like 70 something too 50 something , is something wrong? or am i juss to good? lolany help getting me into it more real life?
Ok, I'm not sure how people do that... I'm guessing you play "streetball" style of basketball.. (Inbounds the ball, hold down turbo, runs down the court, pick and roll, drive in the basket, draws foul or go for a layup or dunk)

If that is your playstyle, I would lower quarter per minutes to 10 or even 8 mins per quarter.. Question, how was the stats though?

Quote:

Thanks pabby, glad you like it.. I'm guessing we have the same playstyle.. You guys should try nogster's roster on 360 and if your on ps3 try real 2k roster vol 5.

Quote:

Cheers guys
45 seems perfect to my playstyle..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
I'm interested in these sliders though because I've been using Pro sliders but they are easy. I'd like the game to be more challenging but also stay realistic (without CPU cheats or backdoor cuts all game)
You should definitely try my sliders furq... Then give me feed back on my blog or here so I can help you out..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »