Home

NBA 2K10 Gameplay Sliders PuntNL

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Gameplay Sliders PuntNL within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K10 Gameplay Sliders PuntNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuntNL
UPDATE: Version 0.6 available in the opening post, only minor adjustments.

@illusiondrmr: I am honestly amazed by how you can win games with these sliders on HOF. I even get blown out on All-Star quitte often.
Well, i really find more realistic the way cpu play @ HOF. I dont say that i win a lot, quite the opposite ;> (5wins 8 losses so far @ my season with hawks). I enjoy the challenge tho coz i dont play only 2 win and i always want to challenge the game to the maximum, but thats just me ;>. However, i consider to increase human offense sliders a little ( 41, 42, 48, 49 ), coz i cant hit a **** lately !! ;>( especially 3 point shoots). I think generally 49 is the perfect slider for 3 point shooting.
Wise choice to increase a bit the foul sliders. Think its perfect now. Cheers !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 04:32 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 14

I had some problems hitting threes as well... You are also going for the +1 advantage of the User over CPU?

I will try to get some games in today to get to the the final set pre-patch. Hope I can get some stats from other people too..
Old 10-21-2009, 02:01 PM   #27
Pro

Just played a game on all-star Suns (cpu) @Nuggets (user) 10 min quarters... Awesome game and stats look great..

Only doubting about some minor tweaks... Steals good be a little bit higher, but don't really know what to tweak about that, maybe playing passing lanes from 55 to 60... 3 point percentages looking good in this game, although in for me it was corrected towards the end hitting some clutch 3 pointers with Melo. During the game missed some easy looks with Billups. Really have the feelin the cpu has some advantage hitting threes, doubting to go from 48/47 to 49/47, to give the user for 3 point shots a +2 advantage. Hope I can get some more stats in still from some other people...

Set very very close to final (pre-patch that is)..

Last edited by PuntNL; 10-21-2009 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #28
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4

I find the fg% to be quite high but im just gonna try and improve on my D to get them to go down. I also think blocks are too low. I hardly see any maybe 5 at the most per game combined between the teams. Other than that they play very well. Thanks~!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 05:06 AM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinitup921
I find the fg% to be quite high but im just gonna try and improve on my D to get them to go down. I also think blocks are too low. I hardly see any maybe 5 at the most per game combined between the teams. Other than that they play very well. Thanks~!!!!
Thanks for the feedback, blocking is a good point. Definitely will look into that. Probably will up blocking in the next update.

Where in your eyes where to many shots made with high FG%? Inside? Midrange?

Last edited by PuntNL; 10-22-2009 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #30
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4

Their was a lot of points in the paint. I think a lot of the points though were them hitting people cutting to the basket. I just find that the computer ai teammates are always a step behind on defense so when someone cuts or moves towards the basket their is always a small window for them to pass it to them and most of the time they complete the pass. That is not something you can fix with sliders though.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #31
Pro

UPDATE: In the opening post you can find my latest version of my sliders. Version 1.0!! Not planning to make any adjustments anymore until the patch, however you never know. Hope you guys can give me some feedback still on these.. But most of all: Enjoy them!

Below the adjustments that were made. Note that playing passing lanes went back to default (50/50) so you will not find it anymore in the slider set in the opening post. I put it back to 50/50 because I think it interferes with contest shots and on ball steals, as I stated earlier my goal is to not mess up the gameplay so decided to turn that back to default so it is on the same level as contest shots and on ball steals.. Furtermore increased steals and blocking to get more realistic amounts during a game there. And of course still tweaked the shooting sliders a little to fight the high FG%'s!

Inside Shot -1/-1
3 Pt +1/-
Layup -3/-2
Dunk -1/-
Steal Success +5/+5
Blocking +5/+5
Throw Alley Oops -5/-5
Commit Fouls -/+5
Play Passing Lane -5/-5

Last edited by PuntNL; 10-23-2009 at 11:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuntNL

Inside Shot -1/-1
3 Pt +1/-
Layup -3/-2
Dunk -1/-
Steal Success +5/+5
Blocking +5/+5
Throw Alley Oops -5/-5
Commit Fouls -/+5
Play Passing Lane -5/-5
Very Very Nice ! Everything seems perfect to me in my games with these sliders ! Wise choice the 49/47 @ 3point sliders, coz cpu always got a "perfect" release especially in hall of fame !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »