Home

I need more AI fouls in my game... pls help.

This is a discussion on I need more AI fouls in my game... pls help. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 13
Re: I need more AI fouls in my game... pls help.

I use default sliders and I'm playing Myplayer mode with my guy rating at a 72 nothing maxed out on him , one signature and I get foul calls. Most of the problem is user error. If you want a foul call you have to be in a position to have it called.

Just euro step in the lane or hop step and I bet you get the foul calls. I avg about 6-9 calls a game depends on how aggressive I am and who is in the paint. I play 8min games so if the time was higher I would get more calls.

It easy my friend practice the euro step and other moves and you will get the call , but if you just try and manhandle the defense going 1 on 5 with 20 seconds on the clock then its your fault on the game.

This year has been top notch as far as fouls. They don't get called as much like they use to in 2k11 but its there just more balanced.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »