Home

Im trying to understand Pick and Roll vs Fade

This is a discussion on Im trying to understand Pick and Roll vs Fade within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2014, 06:20 PM   #1
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1
Im trying to understand Pick and Roll vs Fade

In the tendencies menu, I'm on XB1. Does it actually do what it is supposed to? I have changed it back and forth to no avail. Whenever I download the latest 2K roster, most if not all players are at a 50/50 split. Am I missing something? When editing players is there another attribute I should change in conjunction with P&R vs. Fade? I like to get players playing like they're playing IRL, but I'm at a complete loss here with this one. What I end up doing it wasting my entire shot clock going through the "quick" menus while playing the make a player cut or fade out on any given possession. It takes me like 8 to 10 seconds to do this and usually end up screwing up because I'm in a hurry. It would be nice though to have it set properly before the game so I don't have to mess with it so much during the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

"Till all are one!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #2
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Im trying to understand Pick and Roll vs Fade

Quote:
Originally Posted by juduking
In the tendencies menu, I'm on XB1. Does it actually do what it is supposed to? I have changed it back and forth to no avail. Whenever I download the latest 2K roster, most if not all players are at a 50/50 split. Am I missing something? When editing players is there another attribute I should change in conjunction with P&R vs. Fade? I like to get players playing like they're playing IRL, but I'm at a complete loss here with this one. What I end up doing it wasting my entire shot clock going through the "quick" menus while playing the make a player cut or fade out on any given possession. It takes me like 8 to 10 seconds to do this and usually end up screwing up because I'm in a hurry. It would be nice though to have it set properly before the game so I don't have to mess with it so much during the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

"Till all are one!"
The Pick and Roll vs Fade tendency works like this.

0= fade every time
100= rolls to the basket everytime

Your best bet my man is to stop using those awful 2k rosters. Your in the right place in the roster thread, all of the roster projects in this forum took the time to edit all these tendencies and such so you won't have to worry about if the right decision will be made by the player. I'm still in AMAZEMENT on how many people still use those 2k rosters.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »