Home

i hate the spacing in this game

This is a discussion on i hate the spacing in this game within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2005, 11:05 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
i hate the spacing in this game

once again i played against my friend and had my playcalling on auto w/out message. and once again, all my players were bunched up together under the basket. first i had cleveland. and you had james, big z, gooden and everyone else all under the basket. no spacing. no nothing. im sick of this crap. can someone help me please?? i want to be able to use auto playcalling. but if all my guys are gonna keep standing under the basket. tendenices i had were dunk and drive at 0. i put close to 5. midrange to 10. and 3 points to like 25. if those numbers arent right, then, its pretty darn close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2005, 12:18 PM   #2
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: i hate the spacing in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboywonder2002
once again i played against my friend and had my playcalling on auto w/out message. and once again, all my players were bunched up together under the basket. first i had cleveland. and you had james, big z, gooden and everyone else all under the basket. no spacing. no nothing. im sick of this crap. can someone help me please?? i want to be able to use auto playcalling. but if all my guys are gonna keep standing under the basket. tendenices i had were dunk and drive at 0. i put close to 5. midrange to 10. and 3 points to like 25. if those numbers arent right, then, its pretty darn close.
wow I never seen this spacing at all, I always see guys moving all over the place, what version you playing, I'm playing the 360 version, like I said I don't see this issue at all. I never seen this issue when I owned the xbox either.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 12-04-2005, 12:32 PM   #3
Rookie

im playing on ps2. hall of fame of course and i dont knwo what to do to fix the spacing in this game. i may have to start calling my own plays
Old 12-04-2005, 12:33 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboywonder2002

Was your friend playing zone d on you? That might be the reason. Zone D is not well implemented IMHO in the xbox version.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:47 PM   #5
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
wow I never seen this spacing at all, I always see guys moving all over the place, what version you playing, I'm playing the 360 version, like I said I don't see this issue at all. I never seen this issue when I owned the xbox either.
He ain't playing the same game were playing. I've never seen spacing like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #6
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
He ain't playing the same game were playing. I've never seen spacing like that.
Thats why I love the 360 version, players are always moving without the ball, it's really nice to see.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 12-04-2005, 12:59 PM   #7
Rookie

well usually he changes his zones every second to keep em moving. either its a box and 1 or a 2-3 zone. yesterday the guys were so bunched up under the basket, it just resulted in turnovers. i may have to either change my tendency sliders back to default or just start calling my own places. i am seeing this way too much now and i hate it
Old 12-04-2005, 01:04 PM   #8
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Thats why I love the 360 version, players are always moving without the ball, it's really nice to see.
360 version has fixed a lot of the problems in the ps2 and xbox versions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »