Home

Big Men Not Scoring in2k7

This is a discussion on Big Men Not Scoring in2k7 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Big Men Not Scoring in2k7

Has anyone else noticed the lack of shot attempts by power fowards and centers by the CPU ? I have played all the teams, and I noticed scoroing fowards don't get enough shot attempts. I had one game where Dirk took 4 shots in the whole game and did not score from the field. The low post game controlled by the CPu is weak. I am plating on Pro with five minute quarters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Big Men Not Scoring in2k7

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks69
Has anyone else noticed the lack of shot attempts by power fowards and centers by the CPU ? I have played all the teams, and I noticed scoroing fowards don't get enough shot attempts. I had one game where Dirk took 4 shots in the whole game and did not score from the field. The low post game controlled by the CPu is weak. I am plating on Pro with five minute quarters.
Play on a higher level with more minutes first, then see if you get the same results. Because for me on allstar - 10min qtrs. I'm getting great results.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:34 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 21

i played a 5 minute game against the Pistons the other day on Superstar (what i always play on) and Rasheed Wallace was the player of the game with 17 pts, 6 reb, & 1 blk.

peace
Old 10-07-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I just played Portland and the PF and C combined for 35pts
Old 10-07-2006, 12:48 PM   #5
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

All-Star, 12 mins here and I just played the Pacers. O'Neal was in foul trouble the whole game, which limited him to only 25 minutes. He still managed 12 points and 9 rebounds on 5-9 from the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 11
Arrow Re: Big Men Not Scoring in2k7

For all those that posted a reply - how do they score their points - on putbacks, that baseline play where thay shoot a jumper or do they actually receive the rock in the post and work for shot?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks69
O'Neal's a beast against my Knicks. Even if I sag in the paint, the Pacers go to him often, and he makes cuts to the basket or takes the jumpshot (though it might be a little too far from where he should be taking the majority of his jumpshots, from what I see they're very close to the 3-point arc near the sidelines).

When I played the Grizzlies though, Pau Gasol wasn't very active as far as scoring went. Eddie Jones took the majority of shots and was the high scorer.
Old 10-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizcanos
For all those that posted a reply - how do they score their points - on putbacks, that baseline play where thay shoot a jumper or do they actually receive the rock in the post and work for shot?

Rasheed had a couple of fadeaways out of the post, but his other points came mostly from jumpshots after getting open

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »