Home

NBA 2K9 Patch Arrives on 12/3 For PS3, Coming Soon For 360

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Patch Arrives on 12/3 For PS3, Coming Soon For 360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #97
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K9 Patch Arrives on 12/3 For PS3, Coming Soon For 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
And the Knicks
Hey the knicks actually have the right idea again. At least i'm honest. They might even land Lebron. GEtting Duhon was a smart move for them and for my fantasy team even though i got laughed at for drafting him. who's laughing now?
Old 12-01-2008, 11:44 PM   #98
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker8
Hey the knicks actually have the right idea again. At least i'm honest. They might even land Lebron. GEtting Duhon was a smart move for them and for my fantasy team even though i got laughed at for drafting him. who's laughing now?
I didn't know enough about Duhon to feel either way about them picking him up. But he's getting it in. Not holding my breath for Lebron
Old 12-01-2008, 11:47 PM   #99
Banned

OVR: 14

That's about as much respect as I'm giving the bricks.... But theya re back on track... Small steps though..
Old 12-02-2008, 12:13 AM   #100
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
That's what gets me about these vids. The frustration takes guys who obviously know the game, and the video game and turns them into these hilarious rants, HAHA. I HIGHLY recommend his other vids. There are some really funny ones there. The one with Lebron is hilarious.

This one is great
start from 2:32

Seriously though, my man really knows his stuff. I 100% agree with his thoughts on physics, ball positioning and collision regarding 2k9, NFL2k9 and Madden 09. He really gets it.

"Ma, moor, morph, mo, mor, morph" LOL
Old 12-02-2008, 12:30 AM   #101
jsg
Pro

OVR: 10

are we going to have to restart out associations?
Old 12-02-2008, 12:38 AM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 2

Subbing Fouled Out Player – A bug was found where you could substitute in a player who had previously fouled out, only when using the quick-sub method of the On-The-Fly Coaching menu.

Points in the Paint – In an effort to increase user satisfaction, we have tuned interior defense in combination with shooting percentages for shots taken in the paint. The result is something we feel will be more in-line with what our users are expecting.

Shooting Percentages – Continuing with the above description, we have tuned down shot success of perimeter shots when the defender is amply covering the offensive player taking the shot.

YESSS, im keeping my eyes on these for sure!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 12:43 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any word on the patch touching up the visuals?
I just picked up 2k9 a few days ago on the ps3 and quite honestly in live action it looks worse in 1080p than 2k8.

Replays are great though, 2k's replay graphics are always great, and I love the presentation. Player close-ups look marginally better with the sweat. But the fact that it seems to have regressed with blurry logos, menus, jaggy players + announcers (from far away - like gameplay during the broadcast cam, and of course during the time-outs/game intros) is disheartening.

Especially since the issue seems to only be on ps3.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:12 AM   #104
Banned

OVR: 6

Well I'm happy for two things:

1. That we actually have a patch. Even though there was no prior announcement. Shame on you 2k.

2. I have a PS3 so I don't have to wait.!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »