Home

NBA 2K9 Patch Arrives on 12/3 For PS3, Coming Soon For 360

This is a discussion on NBA 2K9 Patch Arrives on 12/3 For PS3, Coming Soon For 360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 06:03 PM   #49
Rookie

chrome381's Arena

OVR: 10
LMFAO with all the people crying about how you couldn't use the 2k cam online and how it was soo laggy im surprised i haven't seen any of them thanking 2k for listening to them when they were whining and crying, lol but thats the habitat of TROLLS they find something to complain about then when its fixed they pull out all nighters trying to find something wrong soo they can start trolling about that
Old 12-01-2008, 06:05 PM   #50
Rookie

chrome381's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
LOL You made a post saying it was the greatest GAME of all time and you got RID of it?
LMAO people on these sort of sites are like that lol
Old 12-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #51
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K9 Patch Info. Due 12/3 for PS3. 360 Coming soon!

I did not see anything about flex schedule for online leagues. That sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2008, 06:13 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K9 Patch Arrives on 12/3 For PS3, Coming Soon For 360

For those people 'expecting' floor spacing and the draw and kick game to be improved, I think they will be dissapointed.

I do not think they could address something like that in a patch. Maybe the help D slider effectiveness was tweaked but, I highly doubt that also.

Improved D and lower shot percentages in the paint, will be more than enough for me to start and finish a season in NBA2K9 this year.

Hopefully Rob, Simballer and co. can get started on the spacing issues ASAP for 2k10.

BTW, this is a impressive list of gameplay fixes.

I'm looking forward to FINALLY starting my season.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:19 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
thats a good question cuz i have one going as well.

EDIT: after second thought, last year the changes took affect even if u had a Association in progress already so the answer should be no u dont have to start all over.
Whew, good to hear.

The list of fixes looks pretty good. Wednesday will be an early Christmas!

Old 12-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 13

acutally, the main problem i had is the way the cpu plays on offense, i m so disappoitned they didn't mention anything about the backdoor passes, lead passes, those cheating moves by cpu, i hope when they said pip, it means these things are all gone so i can acutally play at hof level with realstic gameplay
Old 12-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #55
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
question, how many people are going to try default sliders after the patch? or will u just tweak what u already have?
I'm going back to Default sliders to see what's what, and then re-tune from there. I know with CHoops 2k8 they listed a lot of things in the patch list, but made a whole lot of additional "stealth" gameplay changes that really took the game to another level. I'm excited to what other rough edges they were able to smooth out.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #56
Supporter

OVR: 22

Well I won't be touching this game until December 3rd. I haven't touched a single slider, so I'm expecting this game and its results to be drastically different to what I'm accustomed to. From the sound of things, they address two of my bigger issues in regards to the gameplay, which is the high success of shots in the paint, and the ridiculously high shooting %'s. Now for us association users, the number one thing that has to stand out now is realistic sim scores. Way too many teams were averaging over a 100 PPG, and some of the games final score honestly looked like they could have went triple OT. When all is said with this patch, what I'm most hoping for is a game where a defensive battle can be had, as oppose to the constant track meets.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »