Home

Does LBJ HAVE to win MVP EVERY Year?

This is a discussion on Does LBJ HAVE to win MVP EVERY Year? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 19
Re: Does LBJ HAVE to win MVP EVERY Year?

If he deserves it then yes, he does have to win it every year.
Old 04-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #10
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Nevermind at this whole thread guys, my whole association straight ****ed up. Im pissed...

I have 3 teams(1 for each my brothers and me) and my brother just got done losing to the Nuggets in the finals().

Here's the problem. I edited too many prospects. After the Finals, and after signing staff, you move on to player/team options. Well, there were NONE. NO CONTRACTS EXPIRED! Then were like, wtf? So we just advance past that. We go to lottery, guess what... 76ers get ALL THE 1ST ROUND PICKS! WTF?! We go there expecting to see what number were going to be and see 15 freakin 76er logos! They draft Brandon Jennings and EVERY OTHER ROOKIE I SPENT HOURS MAKING DISAPPEAR! So then were pissed off, advance through everything and then next season just shows last seasons calender showing everything passed through!

2k gives us a crappy editing prospect feature, that can possibly **** up your whole association if you edit too many. Ugh.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 4

My man AI won it in 2010 in my franchise dropping 28 & 9 per game... Wade won it the year b4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #12
Rookie

mars blackmon's Arena

OVR: 3

Since he's the best player in the universe yes he should.

*waits*
Old 04-13-2009, 06:14 PM   #13
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars blackmon
Since he's the best player in the universe yes he should.

*waits*
Im going to try and avoid that being a Lakers fan...
Old 04-20-2009, 11:51 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I'm thinking I will end up copying and pasting this in the wishlist (as it's wishful), but in regards to LeBron winning the MVP every year, I am unable to directly share my two cents because I can't recall who has won the MVP award each year of my franchise. I have an issue with awards and it's that they seem to come and go. One day arrives and we find out that Dwyane Wade was won the MVP trophy, but once we begin the playoffs or move on to the next season, we'll never hear of his MVP again, lest we click R3 over his name in the roster screen and look at his accomplishments.

One of the redeeming qualities of the Crib or Skybox found in previous NFL and NHL games was the trophy rooms they housed. I'm not sure if the NFL series had real NFL awards in their crib, but the NHL 2K series surely did. I enjoyed this feature in NHL because it allowed the user to locate each award and view every past winner of the award over the course of their franchise. It seemed to add a sense of history and depth to every personal career mode. Winning the Selke Trophy for best defensive forward meant something because I knew I'd be able to look back occasionally and see my players' name attached to the trophy. There's a sense of history that is not attained very well by winning an award in NBA 2k9.

Obviously not a big deal, but an award history would be much easier than sifting through superstar bios in hopes of remembering who won the Defensive Player of the Year award in 2011.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »