Home

NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #673
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K10 Q&A: Retail Copy in Hand

How many teams can we control in a season or dynasty?
Did they change Adam Morrison hairstyle to short?

Thanks

Last edited by baseball88; 09-26-2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:37 PM   #674
Staff Writer

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
How is the draft in the association? I heard about the set up in my player mode. Is it the same in association as far as presentation? Thanks
Draft in Association is real cool. You can edit each member of an incoming draft class like they are a created player.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #675
Rookie

OVR: 4

Are there momentum fadeaways? Like once you're up in the air does it let you keep fading in one direction ala Jordan buzzer beater vs Ehlo?

They used to have those in one of the 2K years... I think 2K3 or 2K4. I loved the flow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #676
Rookie

OVR: 17

If its not any trouble could I ask for pics of

James Johnson (Bulls)
M.Beasley (Heat)
Chris Paul
Deron Williams

And how are the Legends in the game (who is in)
Old 09-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #677
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for all the info guys, repeat post here. Sorry if you guys already have this on your list to answer. Just doing this in case I got looked over. Thanks again for yall hard work.

1. Is the save during a game and come back to it later as cut and dry as that or is their a catch to it...like only at the beginning of a quarter or something.

2. How are CPU subs in the game, is it rotated correctly on all modes or is still based on fatigue. Also at the end of games is the main superstar the one the offense is running thru or is is random.

3. Simple question, how difficult is the AI this year, are teams that shouldn't be that good playing like superstars on the higher difficulty settings.

4. Last question, Do you think slider adjustments will have to be made out the box this year or are default sliders giving the desired results?
Old 09-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #678
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerspacemonkey
whoa whoa hold up.

seriously man. as part of the forum/site staff your duty is to inform. i haven't disrespect you or any of the staff members. it comes with the job, the pressure and people constantly asking questions.

so chill out, it doesn't make the website look good. i understand you're under pressure and have been answering lots of questions and requests ... but it's all part of it man.
You need to be banned asap
Old 09-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #679
Rookie

cferg21's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBartlett
I don't see the new Mavs alternate.There is a Retro 1 that has some green but it's the throwback one.

Is it the same green retro they had for 2k9? Thx for the reply man.

Still waiting patiently for screens of Terrance Williams and Earl Clark. If you cant post the pics if some1 has the game can they at least tell me if they have tats or no tats. Thx in advance for the help guys.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #680
Staff Writer

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWolf
1) Can you shoot leaners with the X Button?
2) How is player movement compared to 2k9 and 2k7?

Oh and that commentary at the beginning of your first video ("right at the buzzzer...") - is that ingame???
The leaners with the X button, I haven't been able to pull of as of yet.

The movement compared with 2k9 is similar, but I feel the switch from the ISO motion Triggers to do some moves is making it more difficult to get by defenders. Doesn't seem as natural to me because to get the blow by a defender, you have to active turbo with RT right after you do the move with LT. Then if you miss time it or something, you might do a LT+RT move by accident. I'm not that good with it yet so it is frustrating. Other than that, movement is basically the same.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »