Home

my player wont make NBA!?!?!?

This is a discussion on my player wont make NBA!?!?!? within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: my player wont make NBA!?!?!?

I won the mvp,ROY, 2nd in Dpoy, in my first year lol. Right now I'm a 84 rated PF sitting on about 35k point and I haven't even entered the playoffs yet.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was in NBDL for 20ish games. I thought I would never get called up, but then I had two A+ games in a row that were wins with nice stats. I was called up to the Celtics and my first game I started. My first game was a blast I can't remember the quote word for word, but Kevin said something like "Larry Fowler is getting the nod for his first game in the NBA. He better prove himself tonight". After the first game I ended up being moved back to bench, but still getting minutes. Then after coming off the bench awhile I was starting with Pierce 6th man. However with 10 games left in my first season I'm back to coming off the bench. Which I'm fine with but I didn't do anything bad, nothing but A+ games and 18ppg, 4.5 reb 4.5 ast.

I honestly think Pierce was playing bad and that's only reason I was starting. He had horrible stats when I got called up, maybe he was injured. Then Pierce had a breakout game and got Player of game and went back to starting. I come off the bench playing PF, SF & SG.

I think I got called up to late and don't qualify for the awards which is a bummer. Although I did get rookie of the month.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

i went to training camp with cavs, got cut after lasr game, went to d-league for about 10 games, then got called up by the pacers with a 10 day contract. im a sg, i and 69 ovr, avg 24.6 ppg, 1.6 stl , 8 ast.

the only problem i have is the pacers big men suck, so i have to try and outscore teams cause my bigs cannot stop anyone.

only problem i have is after the tens days the guy says "u have a tuff choice to make these are the teams that are interested in you, are u happy with your situation are do u want to leave...." but no teams pop up for me to choose and this happens after every game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »