Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #305
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teebone21
thats because he can shoot 3pointers in this game if wide open. I see it in ranked matches sometimes
He's 8-13 in real life so far this season.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #306
Banned

OVR: 1
should i get this game?do the 3 point thing happen in exibition matches?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #307
MVP

OVR: 8

I just want to note that apparently trading by the CPU happens without the trading block too. I did a 30 team Association and simmed a few weeks to test out the 3 pt issue. I also set all the teams to allow the Assistants to be in charge of trading except for the Pistons. In my previous association, this did not lead to any trading, including the guys i had on the block (although they've only been on the block for a week). In this new association the trading was insane. In fact the CPU did the very things that made me go to controlling all 30 teams. Twenty Eight trades in two weeks. Here's some of the real classics:

Jameer Nelson for a 1st round pick (apparently the Magic have given up on the title already a week into the season)
Michael Conley for Jason Thompson (the kings have no size and now get another guard)
Anderson Varejao for Kyle Korver
Delonte West (traded for the 2nd time in a week) for Andrew Bynum
Kelenna Azubuike also traded twice in a week this time for Johnny Flynn
TJ Ford (already traded once) for Trevor Ariza (already traded once)
Michael Redd for Shaq
Raymond Felton for OJ Mayo
Michael Redd for Zach Randolph
Ray Allen for Vince Carter
Raymond Felton for Andre Miller
TJ Ford (hitting the trifecta) for Jose Calderon now these guys were actually traded for each other originally, now they are traded again

Wow. Apparently letting Assistant's trade in a 30 team league is even worse than regular CPU trading when you controll just one team. So my question is, with this patch, if I turn off Assistant trading and put guys on the block, will the CPU only trade those guys (so I can easily fix it if need be) or is this the level of trading that will occur period and I just need to go back to facilitating all trades myself?
Old 01-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #308
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comduklakis
I just want to note that apparently trading by the CPU happens without the trading block too. I did a 30 team Association and simmed a few weeks to test out the 3 pt issue. I also set all the teams to allow the Assistants to be in charge of trading except for the Pistons. In my previous association, this did not lead to any trading, including the guys i had on the block (although they've only been on the block for a week). In this new association the trading was insane. In fact the CPU did the very things that made me go to controlling all 30 teams. Twenty Eight trades in two weeks. Here's some of the real classics:

Jameer Nelson for a 1st round pick (apparently the Magic have given up on the title already a week into the season)
Michael Conley for Jason Thompson (the kings have no size and now get another guard)
Anderson Varejao for Kyle Korver
Delonte West (traded for the 2nd time in a week) for Andrew Bynum
Kelenna Azubuike also traded twice in a week this time for Johnny Flynn
TJ Ford (already traded once) for Trevor Ariza (already traded once)
Michael Redd for Shaq
Raymond Felton for OJ Mayo
Michael Redd for Zach Randolph
Ray Allen for Vince Carter
Raymond Felton for Andre Miller
TJ Ford (hitting the trifecta) for Jose Calderon now these guys were actually traded for each other originally, now they are traded again

Wow. Apparently letting Assistant's trade in a 30 team league is even worse than regular CPU trading when you controll just one team. So my question is, with this patch, if I turn off Assistant trading and put guys on the block, will the CPU only trade those guys (so I can easily fix it if need be) or is this the level of trading that will occur period and I just need to go back to facilitating all trades myself?
best to go back to facilitating trades yourself (using all 30 teams) and using the trading block to get ideas on what trades to make.
College Hoops 2k8 - 12-13 Legacy
psn: madness13
Old 01-15-2010, 12:18 AM   #309
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
The ticker can be easily turned off it's an option, and most of the time it does not work when you continue a saved a association game, it will work if you play back back games without quitting the game.
When I was having the issue it was in a fresh season mode. Also happened during NBA Today games. I have deleted all data and am about to try again.
Old 01-15-2010, 01:56 AM   #310
MVP

OVR: 9

I am kind of surprised nobody is making a big deal about this... Its almost impossible to play online since the patch!

Why does the PS3 MAKE us download the patch? The 360 doesnt...

Last edited by Brock; 01-15-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Old 01-15-2010, 02:33 AM   #311
Banned

OVR: 14

Just seen the best animation ever.Lebron(online game) tried to penetrate threw a 2-3 and lost his handle,I recovered the steal for a FB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2010, 03:23 AM   #312
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossover1
Ok some are telling the truth but most are seeing things man. There's no new animations from the patch. What people mentioning are things that were there from since day one or from the 1st patch.
and you are sure because?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »