Home

The NEXT NBA 2K11 Developer Insight - "Association" by Erick Boenisch, (FYI)

This is a discussion on The NEXT NBA 2K11 Developer Insight - "Association" by Erick Boenisch, (FYI) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: The NEXT NBA 2K11 Developer Insight - "Association" by Erick Boenisch, (FYI)

I don't have my xbox here at college so I gotta wait til Christmas to get this game What a year to head off to college. Hopefully I can bring it back for the 2nd semester. This game looks insanely good.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 09-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NEXT NBA 2K11 Developer Insight - "Association" by Erick Boenisch, (FYI)

Ok 2K you have impressed me so far. Now I'm just waiting to erupt like Michael Jordan when playing at Madison Square Garden. Association is what I really been waiting to see info on.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #19
Pro

ffpp's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NEXT NBA 2K11 Developer Insight - "Association" by Erick Boenisch, (FYI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRocky145xX
That I was hopeng/thinking all along, too. They just want to blow their fans away after they got them into the right mood with all the other awesome insights and footages

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseySuave4

Its like EA is trying to see how many copies they can sell just by being EA Sports.
awesome sig btw
Old 09-16-2010, 05:24 PM   #20
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: The NEXT NBA 2K11 Developer Insight - "Association" by Erick Boenisch, (FYI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
I don't have my xbox here at college so I gotta wait til Christmas to get this game What a year to head off to college. Hopefully I can bring it back for the 2nd semester. This game looks insanely good.
What can Brown do for you? Maybe, have your Xbox 360 shipped to your location when in need. *UPS commercial ends*
Old 09-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
You left your 360 behind when you went to college...that's essential! I don't know what I would have done 1st year in residence without my 2k7, though I probably would have made it to class more often.

Online play was tricky though with the shared bandwidth. Slow as hell during the day but lightening fast at night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

finally this is what i've been waiting for, I don't see how it's possible with, all the major additions that they could have added anything massive to the association then again 2k has surprised us all this year here's to hoping they've saved the best for last
Old 09-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 11

we already knew it was coming, but seeing that all the other insights were showing improvements to the topic, this is the one I've been waiting for
Old 09-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 9

This is the one Insight I can't wait to read... I LIVE for the Association.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »